Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sightseeing Versaillesat Sightseeing Versailles, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 69.30
2. Versailles: Morning guided tour from Parisat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 99.90
3. Evening Tour Paris, Cruise and Eiffel Towerat Evening tour Paris, Cruise and Eiffel tower , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 100.80
4. Guided Tour of Versailles and the Eiffel Towerat PARISCityVISION, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 196.50
5. Versailles: Versailles Expressat Versailles: Versailles Express, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 36.60
6. Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianonsat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 173.30
7. The Ultimate Paris Tourat The Ultimate Paris Tour, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 240.90
8. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 48.00
9. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.00
10. The Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles
- Enjoy a two-day tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley
- Discover the Normandy and Touraine region in two days
- Visit the Mont-Saint-Michel and the abbey
- Explore the Langeais, Chenonceau & Chambord castles
- Get picked up at your hotel in Paris
- Sit back and relax in the luxury air-conditioned bus
- Stay in a 3-star hotel (double room with bathroom)
- Enjoy lunch and dinner on day 1 & breakfast on day 2
Day 1: Visit Mont Saint Michel
We'll start our tour by crossing the western districts of Paris and head on to the Normandy motorway towards Mont Saint Michel. Around noon, we stop for lunch at Relais Saint Michel (drinks included).
After lunch, we'll drive up to the Mont Saint Michel abbey, which is located on the top of the beautiful mountain. Here you'll enjoy a guided visit inside the abbey and its surroundings followed by free time for exploring the rest of the mount and the village.
Around 4:30 PM we'll depart for Angers.
Dinner and overnight stay at a 3-star hotel.
Day 2: Langeais, Chenonceau & Chambord
After you have enjoyed the breakfast buffet at the hotel, we'll start our day. The first stop of the day is a short one at the Château d'Angers.
Next up is the Castle Langeais, where your guide will show you around followed by free time for lunch (not included) in the town Amboise.
In the afternoon, we'll continue with a guided visit of the Château de Chenonceau. The part of your tour in the Loire Valley ends with a guided visit of the Château de Chambord*, the largest and most impressive royal residence, surrounded by an immense park.
We leave Chambord and return to Paris around 9 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels in Paris (Please note that the postal code must begin with 75). As part of the booking process, you'll be asked to give us your hotel details.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
This tour is a two-day tour.
What languages is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Which type of rooms can I choose from?
We only offer accommodation in double rooms with a private bathroom.
Are meals included?
Lunch on the first day, dinner and a breakfast buffet in the morning. Lunch on the second day is not included.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- * In October, the visit of Chambord is replaced by the one of Cheverny.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge