100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Th, 9 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 0.00
2. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Th, 9 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 21.80
3. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Th, 9 Apr 2020 - Th, 8 Apr 2021
From $ 82.90
4. Paris Saint Germain vs Saint Etienneat Parc des Princes, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Sun, 19 Apr 2020
From $ 126.80
5. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Pompidou Center , Mon, 27 Apr 2020 - Wed, 16 Sep 2020
From $ 19.60
6. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Mon, 27 Apr 2020 - Wed, 26 Aug 2020
From $ 13.90
7. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 26.50
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 57.40
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 48.60
10. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 102.60
Catacombs of Paris - Skip the line
Underground Paris: there are subways, the sewers, and then there are the Catacombs. This mass graveyard fulls of bones will make your Parisian trip truly different. Skip the line on this tour and head straight for this macabre, one-of-a-kind experience.
- Skip the line to the Catacombs
- View the skeletons of former Parisians
- Visit the scary monument constructed in 1788
- Learn the history of Paris with an audio guide
What can I expect?
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to visit real catacombs? This is your opportunity to find out for yourself. On this tour you go at your own pace, listening to your audio guide and exploring the morbid yet fascinating corridors of this underground mass grave.
The Catacombs date back to the late 1700s, when a serious problem developed in Paris. The city's graveyards were overflowing, deteriorating, and causing a public health crisis. Parisians didn't like stepping over corpses as they walked through the streets. Understandable, right?
It was clear that something had to be done when the structures of the graveyards began collapsing under the excess weight. For two years, workers made nightly trips in black-covered wagons, transporting human remains from the graveyards to the mine shafts near Rue de la Tombe-Issoire. Today, the amount of bodies resting in the Catacombs is three times greater than Paris' current population.
Curious Parisians began venturing into the Catacombs as early as 1850. Join their ranks on this tour. The Catacombs are not for the faint of heart (or stomach), but if you're up for visiting them, then you'll add a very different and unsual experience to your Parisian trip.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the site, or present the ticket via your mobile phone.
- This tour is only for adults (18+).
- Temperatures in the Catacombs can be as low as 14°C, so dress appropriately.
- For safety reasons, it is forbidden to bring suitcases or luggage into the Catacombs. Bags mustn't exceed 40x30cm and they cannot be carried on the shoulders. Please note there is no place onsite to check your bags.
- This tour not suitable for those with limited mobility, as there are 131 steps down and 112 steps back up.
- People with cardiac or respiratory issues, pregnant individuals, and those with certain mental health conditions are advised against visiting.
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Catacombs.
- Audio guide available in English, French, Spanish and German.
Please check the calendar for date and time.
Les Catacombes de Paris 1, Avenue du Colonel Henri Rol-Tanguy, 75014, Paris France
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.