100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PM, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 119.50
2. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 47.10
3. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 42.30
4. Dinner Cruise at 6.15 pmat Dinner Cruise at 6.15 pm, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 94.20
5. Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pmat Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pm, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 41.10
6. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 18.20
7. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 42.90
8. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Th, 16 Apr 2020 - Tue, 29 Sep 2020
From $ 115.00
9. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Wed, 15 Apr 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 102.60
10. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, Sat, 18 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 556.30
Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise
Explore Paris from the water with Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise on the Seine. With 8 centrally located stops you can get visit all of the major sights at your own pace. You just hop on a boat, enjoy the ride and the view and hop off when you want to explore an area.
- See all of the major sights and attractions in Paris
- Choose between 24 or 48 hours tickets
- Enjoy open tickets - vaild one month
- Children under 3 travel for free
What can I expect?
Explore Paris with a Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise
Go sightseeing in a new and fun way with the Hop-On Hop-Off Batobus boats. Jump on a boat, take in the beautiful view of Paris and hop off, when you want to go exploring by foot.
With 9 stops you can always find a boat heading to the area you want to visit: Eiffel Tower, Musee D’orsay, Saint Germain Des Pres, Notre-Dame, Jardin Des Plantes, Hotel De Ville, Louvre, Beaugrenelle or Champs Elysés.
How does it work?
When you book your tickets, choose the date you arrive in Paris as the 'Valid from' date. Your tickets will be valid one month from the 'Valid from' date.
Choose number of tickets and click on 'Search'. Then you choose the number of adult or children's tickets you need. Children's tickets are only available together with adult tickets. Then you choose if you like to add tickets to other attractions or transportation in Paris to your purchase.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to Paris.
Where does the tour begin?
Just go to one of the 8 stops and hop on a boat.
Where are the stops?
You can see a map of the boat route and shops here.
How long are the tickets valid for?
Your Hop-On Hop-Off tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 80 reviews
"Great way to get around Paris for the first timer. Staff is knowledgeable and very courteous. I would suggest that operating hours be extended. I would have visited more attractions."
"Uma bela forma de nos deslocarmos."
Sara Sun, 16 Feb 2020
Print out voucher
Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise
Click on the map below to see the routes and stops.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.