100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021
From $ 24.30
2. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021
From $ 19.00
3. Admission tickets to the Picasso Museumat Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum , Tue, 11 May 2021 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021
From $ 20.50
4. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Sat, 6 Nov 2021
From $ 87.00
5. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 0.00
6. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Wed, 9 Jun 2021 - Mon, 9 May 2022
From $ 50.40
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Wed, 9 Jun 2021 - Mon, 9 May 2022
From $ 77.10
8. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 9 Jun 2021 - Mon, 9 May 2022
From $ 90.40
9. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, Th, 10 Jun 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 109.60
10. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Sun, 7 Nov 2021
From $ 54.10
Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise
Explore Paris from the water with Hop-On Hop-Off sightseeing cruise on the Seine. With 8 centrally located stops you can get visit all of the major sights at your own pace. You just hop on a boat, enjoy the ride and the view and hop off when you want to explore an area.
- See all of the major sights and attractions in Paris
- Choose between 24 or 48 hours tickets
- Enjoy open tickets - vaild one month
- Children under 3 travel for free
What can I expect?
Explore Paris with a Hop-On Hop-Off Cruise
Go sightseeing in a new and fun way with the Hop-On Hop-Off Batobus boats. Jump on a boat, take in the beautiful view of Paris and hop off, when you want to go exploring by foot.
With 9 stops you can always find a boat heading to the area you want to visit: Eiffel Tower, Musee D’orsay, Saint Germain Des Pres, Notre-Dame, Jardin Des Plantes, Hotel De Ville, Louvre, Beaugrenelle or Champs Elysés.
How does it work?
When you book your tickets, choose the date you arrive in Paris as the 'Valid from' date. Your tickets will be valid one month from the 'Valid from' date.
Choose number of tickets and click on 'Search'. Then you choose the number of adult or children's tickets you need. Children's tickets are only available together with adult tickets. Then you choose if you like to add tickets to other attractions or transportation in Paris to your purchase.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it to Paris.
Where does the tour begin?
Just go to one of the 8 stops and hop on a boat.
Where are the stops?
You can see a map of the boat route and shops here.
How long are the tickets valid for?
Your Hop-On Hop-Off tickets are valid for 24 or 48 hours.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 80 reviews
"Great way to get around Paris for the first timer. Staff is knowledgeable and very courteous. I would suggest that operating hours be extended. I would have visited more attractions."
Book From $ 22.40
Print out voucher
Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise
Click on the map below to see the routes and stops.
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.