Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 20.90
2. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 39.40
3. Guided Tour of Versailles and the Eiffel Towerat PARISCityVISION, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 196.50
4. Paris Essentialsat Paris Essentials, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 138.80
5. Versailles: Versailles Expressat Versailles: Versailles Express, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 36.60
6. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
7. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 63.50
8. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 10 Feb 2020
From $ 79.90
9. Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 84.90
10. Eiffel Tower Climbing with Summitat Eiffel Tower, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 71.90
Big Bus Tours Paris
You set the pace with the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus tours - explore Paris by day or night aboard these iconic open-air buses and fall in love with the City of Light. See the best of Paris, including the the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, and more. Book our deluxe ticket and enjoy a delightful cruise on the Seine, in addition to the bus tour. Please note: Entrance tickets to the museums and attractions are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Discover Paris with the Big Bus open air buses
- Choose a one- or two-day ticket or the Night Tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise with your ticket purchase (Deluxe)
- Receive a free map of Paris
- Get a discount booklet with great offers and tips
What can I expect?
Explore Paris by Bus
This unique city tour with Big Bus includes more than 50 key points of interest all around spectacular Paris. Experience the beautiful avenues, stunning architecture and picturesque views from open air buses.
Hop on or off at your leisure to create your own customized sightseeing tour around the city.
The tour includes informative and entertaining commentary that guides you through Paris and its many sights and attractions.
You can also choose to join our two-hour non-stop Night Tour and see the city's famous landmarks beautifully illuminated.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking. Please print it out and bring it with you to get on the first bus.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first Big Bus you see and start exploring Paris.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid for one or two consecutive days.
How long is the tour?
The Red Route lasts two hours and 20 minutes and the Blue Route lasts 70 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
Red Route: Daily 9:30 AM–7 PM. Frequency: every 5-10 minutes. First Bus: 9.30 Last Bus: Between 4:30 PM and 6:30 PM (depending on the season).
Blue Route: Daily 10 AM to 6 PM. Frequency: every 15-30 minutes. Last bus: Departure from stop 4: between 5:30 PM and 6PM (depending on the season).
What languages is the tour operated in?
Audio guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic or Korean.
Are there children's rates?
Yes, children's rates are available for children between ages 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 11 reviews
Caroline Mon, 30 Sep 2019
"Bella esperienza, tutto perfetto come sempre"
Ezio Wed, 18 Sep 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Classic ticket includes: one-day ticket aboard the Red and Blue Big Bus Tour routes in Paris.
Premium ticket includes: two-day ticket aboard the Red and Blue Big Bus Tour routes in Paris.
Deluxe ticket includes: two-day ticket aboard the Red and Blue Big Bus Tour routes in Paris plus a one-hour scenic cruise on the Seine.
The Night Tour ticket includes a two-hour non-stop bus tour with audio guides in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
Red Route: Daily 9:30 AM–7 PM. Frequency: 5-10 minutes. First Bus: 9.30 Last Bus: Between 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM (depending the season).
Blue Route: Daily 10 AM to 6 PM. Frequency: 15-30 minutes. Last bus: Departure from stop 4: between 5:30 PM and 6PM (depending on the season).
The Night Tour departs from stop #8 at 8:15pm in the winter season (29 October - 31 March) and 9:15pm in the summer season (1 April - 28 October).
Big Bus Tours Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.