100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 22.40
2. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Th, 29 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 177.90
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Wed, 28 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 59.80
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 28 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 84.10
5. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Wed, 28 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 55.90
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Wed, 28 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 57.30
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Wed, 28 Jul 2021 - Wed, 27 Jul 2022
From $ 50.40
8. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Wed, 28 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 36.30
9. City Sightseeing Parisat City Sightseeing Paris, Wed, 28 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 38.20
10. Eiffel Tower: Audio guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Wed, 28 Jul 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 109.50
Big Bus Tours Paris
You set the pace with the Hop-On Hop-Off Big Bus tours - explore Paris by day or night aboard these iconic open-air buses and fall in love with the City of Light. See the best of Paris, including the the Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tower, and more. Book our deluxe ticket and enjoy a delightful cruise on the Seine, in addition to the bus tour. Please note: Entrance tickets to the museums and attractions are not included but may be purchased separately.
- Discover Paris with the Big Bus open air buses
- Choose a one- or two-day ticket or the Night Tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing cruise with your ticket purchase (Deluxe)
- Receive a free map of Paris
- Get a discount booklet with great offers and tips
What can I expect?
Explore Paris by Bus
This unique city tour with Big Bus includes more than 50 key points of interest all around spectacular Paris. Experience the beautiful avenues, stunning architecture and picturesque views from open air buses.
Hop on or off at your leisure to create your own customized sightseeing tour around the city.
The tour includes informative and entertaining commentary that guides you through Paris and its many sights and attractions.
You can also choose to join our two-hour non-stop Night Tour and see the city's famous landmarks beautifully illuminated.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking. Please print it out and bring it with you to get on the first bus.
Where does the tour begin?
You decide where to start your tour. Just hop on the first Big Bus you see and start exploring Paris.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your tickets is valid for one or two consecutive days.
How long is the tour?
The Red Route lasts two hours and 20 minutes and the Blue Route lasts 70 minutes.
How often do the buses run?
Red Route: Daily 9:30 AM–7 PM. Frequency: every 5-10 minutes. First Bus: 9.30 Last Bus: Between 4:30 PM and 6:30 PM (depending on the season).
Blue Route: Daily 10 AM to 6 PM. Frequency: every 15-30 minutes. Last bus: Departure from stop 4: between 5:30 PM and 6PM (depending on the season).
What languages is the tour operated in?
Audio guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic or Korean.
Are there children's rates?
Yes, children's rates are available for children between ages 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Fantastic: 4.7 – 12 reviews
Paris zum Kennenlernen
"Die Oneline-Bestellung der Tickets (2 Tage Deluxe Tour + Seine-Fahrt) ging problemlos genauso wie der übrige Ablauf. Alles hat super geklappt. Wir haben uns eine passende Bushaltestelle für Hop on Hop off gesucht und mit der Bestätigung in der Hand entsprechende Tickets im Bus erhalten. Auch das Einlösen der Tickets für die gebuchte Seine-Fahrt war kein Problem. Wer nur wenig Zeit hat, um Paris zu erkunden, für den ist diese Tour genau das Richtige."
Book From $ 54.10
Price Match Promise Price Match Promise
If you find a lower advertised price for this product within 48 hours of completing your booking, we will refund the difference in full. You're guaranteed to get the lowest price possible when you book with us.
Mobile voucher accepted
Classic ticket includes: one-day ticket aboard the Red and Blue Big Bus Tour routes in Paris.
Premium ticket includes: two-day ticket aboard the Red and Blue Big Bus Tour routes in Paris.
Deluxe ticket includes: two-day ticket aboard the Red and Blue Big Bus Tour routes in Paris plus a one-hour scenic cruise on the Seine.
The Night Tour ticket includes a two-hour non-stop bus tour with audio guides in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Korean or Mandarin Chinese.
Red Route: Daily 9:30 AM–7 PM. Frequency: 5-10 minutes. First Bus: 9.30 Last Bus: Between 6:30 PM and 8:30 PM (depending the season).
Blue Route: Daily 10 AM to 6 PM. Frequency: 15-30 minutes. Last bus: Departure from stop 4: between 5:30 PM and 6PM (depending on the season).
The Night Tour departs from stop #8 at 8:15pm in the winter season (29 October - 31 March) and 9:15pm in the summer season (1 April - 28 October).
Big Bus Tours Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.