100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rouge and Cruiseat Moulin Rouge and Cruise, Wed, 16 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 199.30
2. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, Wed, 16 Sep 2020 - Sat, 27 Mar 2021
From $ 292.90
3. Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show, Sat, 5 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 103.30
4. Asterix Park®at Asterix Park®, Sat, 5 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 93.00
5. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 28.30
6. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 49.60
7. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 242.60
8. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 75.20
9. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 302.50
10. Versailles: Skip the line & gardens with audio guideat , Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Th, 29 Oct 2020
From $ 31.40
Dinner Cruise at 6.15 pm
Don't miss this unique opportunity to discover the heart of Paris while enjoying a lovely traditional and romantic French dinner afloat the Seine river.
- Take a romantic dinner cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a lovely á la carte menu incl. water and wine
- Experience Paris's major sights from the water
Enjoy a Romantic Dinner Cruise in Paris
This Paris dinner cruise takes you on a trip around beautiful Paris in a floating restaurant with a glass roof, so you can enjoy the evening sky, the sights of the city, and a delicious French meal.
On board the boat you'll enjoy a delicious á la carte menu consisting of a starter, main course, dessert, water, coffee and selected wines. The food is prepared on board the boat, so everything is fresh and delicious.
You can view the dinner and wine menu here.
Welcome on board!
If you would like to go on a later cruise we also have tickets for a VIP dinner cruise at 8:30 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your cruise.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at dock no. 7 by the foot of the Eiffel Tower at Bateaux Parisiens. Please arrive 15-20 minutes before departure.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the back at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs 1½ hour.
Where does the cruise go?
You can view the dinner cruise route here.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dreses are optional. Jeans, shorts, and sneakers are not permitted.
Is smoking permitted on board?
No, smoking isn't permitted on any of the boats.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 91 reviews
"Veldig bra tur og god mat, skulle ønskt at båtturen hadde vært litt lenger."
"Achei muito legal o passeio em si, mas o cardápio não me agraadou muito, porém à outras pessoas pode agradar mais, questão de gosto mesmo"
Båtresa med mat
"Båtresan riktigt bra men maten kunde varit bättre. I stort sätt riktigt nöjd med resan."
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Be at Bateaux Parisiens, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower no later than 5:45 PM. The boat departs 6:15 PM and duration is 1½ hour.
Dinner Cruise at 6.15 pm
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.