100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 98.20
2. Dinner Cruise - 6:45 PM. Incl window Table and Champagneat Dinner Cruise La Marina - 18:45 incl window Table and Champagne, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From $ 140.00
3. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Wed, 29 May 2024
From $ 30.10
4. Moulin Rouge and Cruiseat Moulin Rouge and Cruise, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 215.00
5. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 45.50
6. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Wed, 6 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 427.30
7. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM Incl. Window Table & Champagneat Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 98.20
8. Dinner Cruise - 9:00 PMat Dinner Cruise - 6:45 PM, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From $ 180.80
9. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PMat Lunch Cruise Paris at 12:30 PM, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From $ 77.00
10. Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Towerat Night Tour of Paris: Sightseeing, Cruise & Eiffel Tower, Sat, 9 Dec 2023 - Sat, 6 Jan 2024
From $ 105.10
Dinner Cruise at 6.15 pm
Don't miss this unique opportunity to discover the heart of Paris while enjoying a lovely traditional and romantic French dinner afloat the Seine river.
- Take a romantic dinner cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a lovely á la carte menu incl. water and wine
- Experience Paris's major sights from the water
Enjoy a Romantic Dinner Cruise in Paris
This Paris dinner cruise takes you on a trip around beautiful Paris in a floating restaurant with a glass roof, so you can enjoy the evening sky, the sights of the city, and a delicious French meal.
On board the boat you'll enjoy a delicious á la carte menu consisting of a starter, main course, dessert, water, coffee and selected wines. The food is prepared on board the boat, so everything is fresh and delicious.
You can view the dinner and wine menu here.
Welcome on board!
If you would like to go on a later cruise we also have tickets for a VIP dinner cruise at 8:30 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your cruise.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at dock no. 7 by the foot of the Eiffel Tower at Bateaux Parisiens. Please arrive 15-20 minutes before departure.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the back at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs 1½ hour.
Where does the cruise go?
You can view the dinner cruise route here.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dreses are optional. Jeans, shorts, and sneakers are not permitted.
Is smoking permitted on board?
No, smoking isn't permitted on any of the boats.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.4 – 91 reviews
"Veldig bra tur og god mat, skulle ønskt at båtturen hadde vært litt lenger."
"Achei muito legal o passeio em si, mas o cardápio não me agraadou muito, porém à outras pessoas pode agradar mais, questão de gosto mesmo"
Båtresa med mat
"Båtresan riktigt bra men maten kunde varit bättre. I stort sätt riktigt nöjd med resan."
Book From $ 91.00
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Be at Bateaux Parisiens, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower no later than 5:45 PM. The boat departs 6:15 PM and duration is 1½ hour.
Dinner Cruise at 6.15 pm
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.