1. Moulin Rouge
From $ 117.4
From $ 117.4
From $ 27.7
From $ 47.8
From $ 26.3
From $ 22.7
From $ 76.3
From $ 55.5
From $ 114.9
From $ 21.5
From $ 80.2
With a Paris Pass you receive free entry to your choice of over 60 top Paris attractions, including the Louvre, Notre Dame Cathedral, Palace of Versailles, Arc de Triomphe, Seine River cruise, a Hop on hop off bus tour and much more.
The Paris Pass comes with a free guidebook which will help you plan and decide what you want to see and how to get there. To make getting to the attractions even easier you also will receive a Travelcard offering unlimited use of the public transportortation in zones 1-3.
The pass comes in 2, 3, 4 and 6-day options, so regardless of how long you plan to stay in Paris you will save time and money with the Paris Pass! Note: The 3-day pass includes a 2-day museum pass.
- Shortly after completing your booking, you will receive an e-ticket sent to your email address entered at time of booking. Please bring this ticket with you on your tour.
- You must pick up your Paris Pass at The Paris Pass Desk in Paris - we do not ship tickets in advance.
- Child rates apply to children between 4 and 11 years.
- Your Paris Pass is activated the first time that you use it, but to begin using it you must first sign and date the Paris Pass, Paris Museums and Monuments Pass and the Paris Visite Travelcard.
- In addition you must write the serial number of the Paris Visite Travelcard on the ticket that you receive from the ticket machine. The card and ticket must be kept together at all times and both must be shown in case of inspection.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Monday to Friday 10 AM - 3:30 PM. Saturday & Sunday 10 AM - 1 PM.