Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 113.20
2. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
3. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 63.50
4. Louvre Museum: Priority Ticketat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.80
5. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 10 Feb 2020
From $ 79.90
6. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 20.90
7. Eiffel Tower Climbing with Summitat Eiffel Tower, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 71.90
8. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 104.50
9. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.50
10. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 39.40
The Eiffel Tower and City Tour of Paris
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and visit the third floor, also known as the summit. A sightseeing tour through the city is included, so you can see the best Parisian landmarks and districts in more detail.
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- See the stunning view from the Eiffel Tower's summit
- Explore Paris on a bus tour through the city
- Informative audio guide provided on the bus
What can I expect?
The massive-yet-slender Eiffel Tower is the not just the undisputed symbol of Paris - it's one of the most recognized landmarks worldwide. Designed by Gustave Eiffel back in 1889, the tower remains one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world. The tower's height is impressive when you look up at it from the ground, but it is the view from the top that is truly mind-blogging.
This ticket lets you ascend to the tower's summit, from where you get the farthest-reaching view. You won't see much detail from that height, however - the streets are tiny lines. Fortunately, this ticket also includes a bus tour through the city, which is the perfect complementary experience. You'll get your fill of close-up sightseeing as you pass Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Musée d'Orsay, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel des Invalides, and more monuments.
If there are children along for the ride, they are in for a real treat, as they can tune into a kid-friendly audio guide that tells fun stories about great French figures. It's very entertaining and will make children enjoy this city tour as much as their parents.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- The audio guide for children is available in French, English and Spanish.
- Please note, that there is a guide, but it's not a guided tour. Your guide does not give any commentary on the monuments, they are there to make sure that the tour goes smoothly.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 3 hours
- Priority access to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower.
- Bus tour through the city.
- Audio guide on the bus.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris
Paris City Vision Louvre Agency 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.