100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 97.00
2. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essentials, Wed, 7 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 171.70
3. Moulin Rouge and Cruiseat Moulin Rouge and Cruise, Th, 8 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 201.40
4. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 44.90
5. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 422.00
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 63.30
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 92.60
8. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, Th, 8 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 331.00
9. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, Sun, 11 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 593.00
10. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , Th, 8 Dec 2022 - Th, 30 Mar 2023
From $ 218.70
Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM
Explore Paris on a cruise along the Seine, while enjoying a scrumptious, traditional French meal. Book your lunch cruise today & see the sights in Paris in a whole new way!
- Take a relaxing, scenic cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a gastronomic treat
- Discover the charm of Paris and its unforgettable sights
What can I expect?
Enjoy a lunch cruise on the Seine
Jump directly to the boarding area of the PARISCityVISION boat, La Marina, located on Quai Anatole France, Port Solferino, just steps from the Musée d'Orsay. Through the large windows of La Marina, you will be able to admire the Seine and the famous bridges of Paris, such as the splendid Pont Alexandre III and the romantic Pont des Arts.
Among the great landmarks located along the banks, you will have a breathtaking view of the Île de la Cité with its Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Conciergerie, the Musée d'Orsay and the Louvre.
Enjoy an enchanting experience on this delightful lunch-cruise. In the relaxed atmosphere of this excursion along the Seine, you will discover the city's charm through a unique view of Paris, while savoring a fine meal.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your cruise.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 1 hour and 30 minutes.
What's on the menu?
You can see the menu here. The menu is subject to change.
What ticket types are available?
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 5.0 – 4 reviews
"Kellemes hangulatú út, a személyzet nagyon kedves,szolgálatkész. Az étel finom volt a látvány gyönyörű."
Book From $ 97.00
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours 30 minutes
Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM
PARISCityVISION La Marina Port Solferino, 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.