100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 190.00
2. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 46.00
3. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 50.50
4. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 44.00
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.20
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 76.10
7. Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pmat Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pm, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 44.10
8. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PM, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Sat, 27 Mar 2021
From $ 128.20
9. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.50
10. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Sun, 26 Sep 2021
From $ 115.10
Paris Gourmet Food Tour
Experience the best of French cuisine on this gourmet food tour. Accompanied by an expert guide, visit the lively Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighborhood, discovering its rich cultural and gastronomical traditions through eight delicious tastings. Don't miss out on this amazing food tour, book your spot today!
- Enjoy a two-hour food tour in Paris
- Discover the lively Saint-Germain-des-Prés
- See Paris’ greatest world-renowned local artisans
- Enjoy eight tastings of French delicacies
- Savor one of Brigitte Bardot's favorite cream puff pies
- Try a silky-soft macaroon
- Visit a world-famous chocolatier
- Taste delicious waffles - a Lille speciality
- Discover the decadent French classic, kouignettes
- Visit a cream-puff specialist to top off your tour
What can I expect?
Eat Your Way through Saint-Germain-des-Prés
Your tour begins at a chic tart boutique to savor one of Brigitte Bardot favorite cream puff pies. Afterwards, your guide will take you into a classic parisian bakery where you'll get to try one of their silky-soft macaroons.
While walking through the streets, your guide will tell you about the monuments you will pass by, and will explain the importance of Saint-Germain-des-Prés in the Parisian cultural and intellectual life.
Next you'll enjoy fantastic chocolates and creamy caramels at a world-famous chocolatier. Stepping into this fancy boutique will be a feast for the eyes - its chocolate wonders are creatively displayed and are sure to get your mouth watering. Here you'll get to taste delicious waffles made with butter and Madagscar vanilla, one of the specialties of the city of Lille in the north of France.
Discover a particularly decadent French classic, kouignettes, and learn the secrets of how they’re made. Next chocolates infused with various spices will be on the menu at a hidden emporium that’s very à la mode.
And, last but not least, you’ll visit a cream-puff specialist to top off your devilishly decadent outing.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for the day you choose.
Where does the tour begin?
Please meet your guide in front of the Café de Flore in Saint-Germain-des-Prés.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at Ile de la Cité.
A two-hour guided tour + eight tastings of French delicacies.
Which languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English and Spanish.
Which ticket types are available?
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours
Tuesday & Saturday at 3 PM.
Paris Gourmet Food Tour
172 Boulevard Saint-Germain 75006 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.