100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 190.00
2. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 46.00
3. Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valleyat Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley, Sat, 3 Oct 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 1,140.50
4. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 44.00
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.20
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 76.10
7. Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pmat Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pm, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 44.10
8. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.50
9. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Sun, 26 Sep 2021
From $ 115.10
10. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelat Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, Sat, 3 Oct 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 596.80
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
Visit the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and an UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Transportation to/from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit a Norman village
- Enjoy lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel w. drinks
- Visit the top of Mont Saint-Michel
- Get a guided tour of the abbey
What can I expect?
On a rocky island located in the biggest bay in Europe, the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, rightly named 'The Marvel of the Western World' is still one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and is recognized as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
The bus leaves from Paris early morning along the Normandy highway headed towards the Mont Saint-Michel bay. First stop is at a Norman village, where you will have some free time on your own and also have lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel - a modern restaurant with refined decor with an excellent view of the Mont-Saint-Michel monument.
After lunch we start the ascent to the Mont-Saint-Michel monument and Abbey, located at the very top of the rocky island. Here you'll enjoy a guided visit of Mont-Saint-Michel and the interior of the Abbey. There will be free time for a walk around the village.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- We recommend wearing a warm coat during winter season and bring a rain coat during summer, as well as a good pair of good walking shoes.
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey due to the many steps.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 3 reviews
"L'organizzazione del tour al mont Saint Michel e' stata perfetta. Pulman bellissimo,guida bravissima e molto simpatica. Da non credere il rispetto della tabella di marcia,sempre in perfetto orario. Durante il viaggio dal pulman si può godere la visione della Normandia,terra affascinante e bellissima. Ma la cosa più importante e la visita alla Roccia dove si trova il villaggio medievale e l'abbazia di San Michele, una sola parola per definirla " meravigliosa". La visita poi è' stata arricchita dalle spiegazioni della bravissima e preparatissima guida che ci ha accompagnato. Un consiglio non perdete l'occasione di recarvi a Mont Saint Michel e' un'esperienza bellissima che rimarrà impresa per sempre nei vostri ricordi."
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 14 hours
April to Oct.: Tour starts at 07.15AM Nov. to March: Tour starts at 07.15AM, Mon., Wed., Fri & Sat.
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.