100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 242.60
2. Highlights of Parisat Highlights of Paris, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 61.40
3. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 302.50
4. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 210.10
5. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 206.50
6. Orsay Museum: Audio guideat Orsay Museum: Audio guide, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 39.90
7. Paris Gourmet Food Tourat Paris Gourmet Food Tour, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 86.40
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 57.40
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 48.60
10. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 66.90
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
Visit the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and an UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Transportation to/from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit a Norman village
- Enjoy lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel w. drinks
- Visit the top of Mont Saint-Michel
- Get a guided tour of the abbey
What can I expect?
On a rocky island located in the biggest bay in Europe, the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, rightly named 'The Marvel of the Western World' is still one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and is recognized as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
The bus leaves from Paris early morning along the Normandy highway headed towards the Mont Saint-Michel bay. First stop is at a Norman village, where you will have some free time on your own and also have lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel - a modern restaurant with refined decor with an excellent view of the Mont-Saint-Michel monument.
After lunch we start the ascent to the Mont-Saint-Michel monument and Abbey, located at the very top of the rocky island. Here you'll enjoy a guided visit of Mont-Saint-Michel and the interior of the Abbey. There will be free time for a walk around the village.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- We recommend wearing a warm coat during winter season and bring a rain coat during summer, as well as a good pair of good walking shoes.
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey due to the many steps.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 3 reviews
"L'organizzazione del tour al mont Saint Michel e' stata perfetta. Pulman bellissimo,guida bravissima e molto simpatica. Da non credere il rispetto della tabella di marcia,sempre in perfetto orario. Durante il viaggio dal pulman si può godere la visione della Normandia,terra affascinante e bellissima. Ma la cosa più importante e la visita alla Roccia dove si trova il villaggio medievale e l'abbazia di San Michele, una sola parola per definirla " meravigliosa". La visita poi è' stata arricchita dalle spiegazioni della bravissima e preparatissima guida che ci ha accompagnato. Un consiglio non perdete l'occasione di recarvi a Mont Saint Michel e' un'esperienza bellissima che rimarrà impresa per sempre nei vostri ricordi."
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 14 hours
April to Oct.: Tour starts at 07.15AM Nov. to March: Tour starts at 07.15AM, Mon., Wed., Fri & Sat.
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.