100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , Th, 23 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 222.80
2. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 37.10
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 61.60
4. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Th, 23 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 65.80
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Fri, 24 Mar 2023
From $ 42.90
6. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Th, 23 Mar 2023 - Sun, 17 Sep 2023
From $ 83.70
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Sun, 26 Mar 2023 - Mon, 18 Dec 2023
From $ 68.70
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Sun, 31 Dec 2023
From $ 44.90
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 24 Mar 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 82.40
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 72.80
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
Visit the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and an UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Transportation to/from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit a Norman village
- Visit the top of Mont Saint-Michel
- Get a guided tour of the abbey
What can I expect?
On a rocky island located in the biggest bay in Europe, the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, rightly named 'The Marvel of the Western World' is still one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and is recognized as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
The bus leaves from Paris early morning along the Normandy highway headed towards the Mont Saint-Michel bay. First stop is at a Norman village, where you will have some free time on your own and time for lunch (not incl. in the price)
After lunch we start the ascent to the Mont-Saint-Michel monument and Abbey, located at the very top of the rocky island. Here you'll enjoy a guided visit of Mont-Saint-Michel and the interior of the Abbey. There will be free time for a walk around the village.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- We recommend wearing a warm coat during winter season and bring a rain coat during summer, as well as a good pair of good walking shoes.
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey due to the many steps.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 3 reviews
"L'organizzazione del tour al mont Saint Michel e' stata perfetta. Pulman bellissimo,guida bravissima e molto simpatica. Da non credere il rispetto della tabella di marcia,sempre in perfetto orario. Durante il viaggio dal pulman si può godere la visione della Normandia,terra affascinante e bellissima. Ma la cosa più importante e la visita alla Roccia dove si trova il villaggio medievale e l'abbazia di San Michele, una sola parola per definirla " meravigliosa". La visita poi è' stata arricchita dalle spiegazioni della bravissima e preparatissima guida che ci ha accompagnato. Un consiglio non perdete l'occasione di recarvi a Mont Saint Michel e' un'esperienza bellissima che rimarrà impresa per sempre nei vostri ricordi."
Book From $ 191.50
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 14 hours
April to Oct.: Tour starts at 07.15AM Nov. to March: Tour starts at 07.15AM, Mon., Wed., Fri & Sat.
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 22 Rue Jean Rey 750015 PARIS
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.