100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 42.50
2. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Sun, 14 Feb 2021
From $ 202.60
3. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 267.20
4. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Sun, 14 Feb 2021
From $ 191.20
5. Paris Gourmet Food Tourat Paris Gourmet Food Tour, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 85.60
6. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 175.50
7. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essentials, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 132.70
8. Orsay Museum: Audio guideat Orsay Museum: Audio guide, Wed, 19 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 39.50
9. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 26.30
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 71.00
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
- Transportation to/from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel
- Visit a Norman village
- Enjoy lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel w. drinks
- Visit the top of Mont Saint-Michel
- Get a guided tour of the abbey
Take a trip to Mont Saint-Michel Abbey
On a rocky island located in the biggest bay in Europe, the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, rightly named 'The Marvel of the Western World' is still one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and is recognized as a World Heritage site by UNESCO.
The bus leaves from Paris early morning along the Normandy highway headed towards the Mont Saint-Michel bay. First stop is at a Norman village, where you will have some free time on your own and also have lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel - a modern restaurant with refined decor with an excellent view of the Mont-Saint-Michel monument.
After lunch we start the ascent to the Mont-Saint-Michel monument and Abbey, located at the very top of the rocky island. Here you'll enjoy a guided visit of Mont-Saint-Michel and the interior of the Abbey. There will be free time for a walk around the village.
We leave Mont St Michel around 4:30 PM and return to Paris around 9:45 PM.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION's office. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the PARISCityVISION's office.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 14 hours.
- We recommend wearing a warm coat during winter season and bring a rain coat during summer, as well as a good pair of good walking shoes.
- People with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey due to the many steps.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 3 reviews
"L'organizzazione del tour al mont Saint Michel e' stata perfetta. Pulman bellissimo,guida bravissima e molto simpatica. Da non credere il rispetto della tabella di marcia,sempre in perfetto orario. Durante il viaggio dal pulman si può godere la visione della Normandia,terra affascinante e bellissima. Ma la cosa più importante e la visita alla Roccia dove si trova il villaggio medievale e l'abbazia di San Michele, una sola parola per definirla " meravigliosa". La visita poi è' stata arricchita dalle spiegazioni della bravissima e preparatissima guida che ci ha accompagnato. Un consiglio non perdete l'occasione di recarvi a Mont Saint Michel e' un'esperienza bellissima che rimarrà impresa per sempre nei vostri ricordi."
Print out voucher
Running Time: 14 hours
Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.