Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 112.10
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 72.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 61.30
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.50
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Th, 5 Mar 2020
From $ 77.80
6. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 103.60
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 89.00
8. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 93.20
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Sightseeing Tourat Eiffel Tower - Skip the Line & Sightseeing Tour , Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 65.50
10. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 164.50
Admission Tickets to the Sciences Museum
Explore exhibits, workshops and interactive demonstrations for children and discover a world of science and technology at Paris's Science Museum, the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie. This ticket provides access to all permanent and temporary exhibits and all other activities.
- Visit the Sciences Museum - Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie
- Skip the ticket line with tickets already in hand
- Explore the many exhibits
- Be entertained with interactive demonstrations
Explore the Sciences Museum
Here are examples of some of the permanent exhibits available:
The Great Story of the Universe
This exhibit retraces the history of the universe, going back more than 13 million years to examine earth, sky and space.
Discover the Argonaute
Embark on an audio guided tour on board a submarine from the 1950s as you discover what life was like for its crew and earn your sea-legs by learning about underwater navigation.
Earthwatch: The Satellite Revolution
See Earth as you have never seen it before. Take a leap into space and see Earth differently.
This exhibit explains our ability to listen and identify sounds through a truly breathtaking exhibit.
This permanent exhibit gives you a better handle on mathematics through a series of games and hands-on activities.
Discover Mediterranean plants and animals in three different tank displays. This exhibit offers a glimpse at what scuba divers can see at 164 feet of depth. There are also games and activities available for children.
Shortly after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-ticket for your original tickets before visiting the Sciences Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Sciences Museum are valid for up to a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between age 2-25. Children under age 2 are free when accompained by a paying adult.
Infant (0-1): Free of charge