100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 190.00
2. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 44.00
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.20
4. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 22.10
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 76.10
6. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 35.70
7. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 138.60
8. City Sightseeing Parisat City Sightseeing Paris, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 34.60
9. Eiffel Tower: Audio guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 99.30
10. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 50.70
Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel
Visit one of France's most iconic sights, the incredible UNESCO World Heritage listed Mont-Saint-Michel and experience the island at your own pace. Discover the magnificent medieval abbey at the island's summit, a key site in French history.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Mont-Saint-Michel
- Take the bus from Paris
- Explore the rock island at your own pace
- Get free entrance to the Benedictine abbey
What can I expect?
Your tour starts in the morning in the center of Paris and jump on the bus headed to Mont-Saint-Michel. Relax on the bus and take in Normandy's beautiful green landscape along the way. You'll reach Mont-Saint-Michel at around noon.
Climb right up to the top of the island to the captivating Benedictine abbey, which dates from the 8th century. A wonderful example of Gothic architecture with three floors and the place is dedicated to the Archangel Michael. Walk around in the abbey's charming garden, looking out to sea.
Make the most of your time at the abbey with a walk along the ramparts and walls; the landscape is breathtaking and you'll understand why Mont-Saint-Michel is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
You may also decide to visit the Mont-Saint-Michel's museums, spend some time souvenir shopping or try the local crêpes until 4:30 PM and the bus heads back to Paris.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- Please note that the climb up to the abbey can be taxing.
- We highly recommend wearing comfortable shoes and warm clothing are advised in winter.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- This tour is not a guided tour.
- Lunch is not included in this tour.
Print out voucher
Running Time: 14 hours
Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday at 7:15 AM.
Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel
2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.