Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Priority Ticketat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.80
2. Louvre with Audio Guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 46.60
3. Montmartre and Louvreat Montmartre and Louvre, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 94.20
4. Paris Museum Pass - 4 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 89.60
5. Paris Museum Pass - 2 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 66.10
6. Louvre Masterpieces and Royal Palace Tourat Louvre, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 84.40
7. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.00
8. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 113.20
9. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
10. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 63.50
Louvre Museum Guided Tour
The Louvre Museum is one of the world's largest museums and an absolute must-see when visiting Paris. Book your guided tour to the world-renowned art museum and avoid the massive lines to get in!
- Get a guided tour of the world-famous Louvre Museum
- Skip the line to the museum and quickly start your tour
- Learn about some of the world's greatest masterpieces
- Explore the museum further on your own after your guided tour
- Access to the temporary exhibitions
Visit the World-Renowned Louvre Museum
The tour starts by exploring parts of the Tuileries gardens, and then entering the Louvre museum where your guided visit is focused on three of the most famous works in the world Venus de Milo, perhaps the most important ancient Greek sculpture, the Winged Victory of Samothrace and of course the Mona Lisa painted by Leonardo da Vinci at the beginning of the 16th century.
Your entrance tickets also offer access to all the temporary exhibitions (except Napoleon Hall) as well as the Eugene Delacroix museum on the same day.
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION office. The exact address will be on your e-ticket.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Louvre Museum.
How long is the tour?
The guided tour of the Louvre Museum lasts 2½ hour plus however long you wish to spend exploring the museum on your own.
May I stay after my tour?
Yes, you are welcome to stay at the Louvre Museum after your tour has ended to further explore the museum on your own.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Very Good: 3.9 – 11 reviews
Erkki Sat, 19 Oct 2019
Super guide og derfor super besøg på Louvre
"Guiden var en ældre herre, som var meget humoristisk på en tør måde, og det gav besøget en ekstra dimension. Vi er normalt ikke til mange timer på et museum, og ud over Mona Lisa havde vi ingen forventninger til besøget, men det var en meget positiv oplevelse. Kan absolut anbefales (kan dog ikke garanteres det er samme gode guide)."
Visita guidata al Louvre
"La visita è stata interessante ma preferivo soffermarmi di più sulle opere importanti."
"Nossa guia foi ótima!"
Jazanias, Rio de janeiro
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Louvre Museum Guided Tour
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.