Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.20
2. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 136.10
3. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Fri, 31 Jan 2020
From $ 77.80
4. Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days)at Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days) , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 106.60
5. Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days)at Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days) , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 83.90
6. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 114.20
7. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.60
8. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 64.00
9. Louvre Museum: Priority Ticketat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 28.00
10. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Sat, 4 Jan 2020
From $ 80.60
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Normal season days)
Skip the line to Europe's most popular theme park, Disneyland Paris! Spend a fun and magical day exploring the park's different areas: Main Street USA, Discoveryland, Fantasyland, Adventureland, and Frontierland.
- Experience the magic at Disneyland Paris
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Try over 50 rides and attractions
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Children under age 3 admitted free
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Magical Day at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is located 20 miles east of central Paris. Here fairytales come to life across five incredible lands: Main Street USA, Discoveryland, Fantasyland, Adventureland, and Frontierland. The park is filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
Disneyland Paris is the most visited theme park in Europe, so make sure to book from home to avoid the long lines at the ticket office.
Can't find your preferred dates here?
If you can't find tickets for your preferred dates here, please check out the low season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be sent directly to your email shortly after your booking is complete. Print out the e-ticket and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris. Once you get to Paris, go to PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets for admission tickets.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance ticket to Disneyland Paris is valid for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and stay until it closes.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge