100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 41.00
2. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Wed, 18 Nov 2020
From $ 79.80
3. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 20.60
4. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 47.10
5. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Wed, 8 Jul 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 129.20
6. Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valleyat Three-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 809.70
7. Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valleyat Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 1,063.20
8. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelat Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 556.30
9. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, Sat, 11 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 556.30
10. Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to Mont Saint Michel & Loire Valley Castles, Fri, 10 Jul 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 569.60
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Normal season days)
Skip the line to Europe's most popular theme park, Disneyland Paris! Spend a fun and magical day exploring the park's different areas: Main Street USA, Discoveryland, Fantasyland, Adventureland, and Frontierland.
- Experience the magic at Disneyland Paris
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Try over 50 rides and attractions
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Children under age 3 admitted free
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Magical Day at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is located 20 miles east of central Paris. Here fairytales come to life across five incredible lands: Main Street USA, Discoveryland, Fantasyland, Adventureland, and Frontierland. The park is filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
Disneyland Paris is the most visited theme park in Europe, so make sure to book from home to avoid the long lines at the ticket office.
Can't find your preferred dates here?
If you can't find tickets for your preferred dates here, please check out the low season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be sent directly to your email shortly after your booking is complete. Print out the e-ticket and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris. Once you get to Paris, go to PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets for admission tickets.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance ticket to Disneyland Paris is valid for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and stay until it closes.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge