100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Nov 2024
From $ 39.30
2. Disneyland Resort Parisat Disneyland Paris, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Wed, 29 May 2024
From $ 85.90
3. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 183.40
4. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From $ 65.40
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 21 Jan 2024
From $ 77.10
6. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 14 Jan 2024
From $ 26.20
7. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Wed, 29 May 2024
From $ 30.10
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 117.50
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Wed, 29 May 2024
From $ 17.00
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Tue, 27 Feb 2024
From $ 68.30
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Normal season days)
Skip the line to Europe's most popular theme park, Disneyland Paris! Spend a fun and magical day exploring the park's different areas: Main Street USA, Discoveryland, Fantasyland, Adventureland, and Frontierland.
- Experience the magic at Disneyland Paris
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Try over 50 rides and attractions
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Children under age 3 admitted free
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Magical Day at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is located 20 miles east of central Paris. Here fairytales come to life across five incredible lands: Main Street USA, Discoveryland, Fantasyland, Adventureland, and Frontierland. The park is filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
Disneyland Paris is the most visited theme park in Europe, so make sure to book from home to avoid the long lines at the ticket office.
Can't find your preferred dates here?
If you can't find tickets for your preferred dates here, please check out the low season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-tickets will be sent directly to your email shortly after your booking is complete. Print out the e-ticket and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris. Once you get to Paris, go to PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets for admission tickets.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance ticket to Disneyland Paris is valid for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and stay until it closes.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge