Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.00
2. The Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
3. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 63.50
4. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 13 Feb 2020
From $ 79.90
5. Eiffel Tower Climbing with Summitat Eiffel Tower, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 71.90
6. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 20.90
7. Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 84.90
8. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 39.40
9. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 18.50
10. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 22.20
Marais Walking Tour
- Discovers incredible Marais
- Learn the area's historical secrets
- See where you get the best falafels in town
- Stroll by the beautiful public parks
Discover the Coolest Neighborhood in Paris
Experience Paris at its eclectic and picture-perfect best. The Marais is home to the vibrant Jewish quarter as well as upscale boutiques and an active nightlife.
On this fun walking tour, you'll learn our favorite historical secrets while you make your way to the best hot spots in the area.
Highlights include the glamorous hotel particuliers, the Shoah Memorial, the beautiful public park, Place des Vosges and the Rue des Rosiers with its famous falafel cafes.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts in front of the metro station Pont Marie. Please use exit 1. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, unfortunately, we do not offer children's tickets for this tour, but children are welcome.
Thursday and Sunday at 10 AM.