Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sightseeing Versaillesat Sightseeing Versailles, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 69.30
2. Versailles: Morning guided tour from Parisat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 99.90
3. Versailles Passport with Audio Guideat Versailles Passport with Audio Guide, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 30.70
4. Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guideat Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guide , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 23.40
5. The Ultimate Paris Tourat The Ultimate Paris Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 240.90
6. Guided Tour of Versailles and the Eiffel Towerat PARISCityVISION, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 196.50
7. Versailles: Versailles Expressat Versailles: Versailles Express, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 36.60
8. Louvre Masterpieces and Royal Palace Tourat Louvre, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 84.40
9. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.00
10. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons
Enjoy a guided tour the Palace of Versailles and its most beautiful rooms. After your tour, spend time exploring the magnificent gardens before enjoying lunch in a restaurant near the Grand Canal. The second part of your visit includes an afternoon tour of the Petit and Grand Trianons and the Queen's Hamlet.
- Enjoy a full day tour to Versailles
- Includes round-trip transportation from Paris
- Skip the line at the Palace of Versailles with your guide
- Stroll around the gardens at your own pace
- Enjoy a lovely lunch w. drinks
- Tour the Petit & Grand Trianon
Experience Versailles and the Trianons
Your tour begins with a 45-minute drive from Paris to Versailles. On the luxury air-conditioned coach, your guide will give you an introduction to the history of Versailles.
Follow your guide to the front of the line and start your tour of the palace's most beautiful rooms: the King's Apartments, with seven elegant rooms all dedicated to a different god, and the Queen's Apartments, including the Queen's Bedroom, where Marie Antoinette once slept. You'll also visit the large reception room Hall of Mirrors, designed to leave visitors to the Sun King speechless.
After your tour of the palace, you can enjoy some free time to explore the gardens and admire the many works of art, fountains, ponds, flower beds, and trees.
Next up is a lovely lunch at restaurant 'La Petite Venise' in a peaceful spot right in the heart of the palace's grounds, near the Grand Canal.
After lunch, you'll get a tour of the Grand Trianon, a palace built for Louis XIV in the grounds. This pink marble palace is surrounded by delicate gardens and pools, making it one of the most elegant of all the buildings at Versailles.
The last stop on the tour is the Petit Trianon, which was Marie Antoinette's favorite place; she would come here with her children and friends to experience the charm of country life and to amuse herself.
You'll arrive back in Paris at around 5:45 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION office. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please arrive 15-20 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the PARISCityVISION office in Paris.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs approx. 9 hours.
What languages are offered on the tour?
The tour is available in English, Spanish, French and Japanese.
What's for lunch?
The tour includes lunch at La Petite Venise
Arugula salad with parmesan
Chicken breast, mashed potatoes with olive oil
Chocolate fudge cake
1/4 bottle of mineral water
1 glass of red wine du Pays de Gard
*The menu is subject to change.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between ages 3-17. Children under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Guide commentary will be played through individual headsets.
- In winter, you'll ride the mini train across the gardens to the Trianon. In summer, you'll walk through the gardens to the Trianon.
- We highly recommend comfortable walking shoes as the tour includes a great deal of walking.
- Strollers are forbidden inside the palace.
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge