100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Sat, 9 Jan 2021
From $ 22.40
2. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Wed, 19 May 2021
From $ 18.50
3. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Sun, 23 May 2021
From $ 23.70
4. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Wed, 25 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 23.20
5. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 137.40
6. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 89.90
7. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Fri, 21 May 2021
From $ 17.80
8. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Th, 26 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.30
9. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Th, 26 Nov 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 45.60
10. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Th, 26 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 50.10
Orsay Museum with Audio Guide
Enjoy a visit to Musée d'Orsay in Paris! The world-renowned museum is famous for its large collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist paintings. Your audio guide and map will lead you to all of the most famous artworks!
- Explore the incredible Orsay Museum
- Skip the line to the ticket office
- Learn about the art from your audio guide
- Follow the map with a suggested itinerary
What can I expect?
Head to the left bank and enjoy a visit around the Orsay Museum, particularly famous for its rich collection of pre-impressionist works, such as Degas’s ‘Small Dancer Aged Fourteen’, Manet’s ‘Luncheon on the Grass’, Renoir’s ‘Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette’ and many more.
With your map and audio guide, you can make your way around the museum at your own pace without missing out on any masterpieces!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
- You must pay a 32 € deposit for the audio guide which will be repaid at our agency at the end of the tour.
- This tour is a self-guided tour, where you walk on your own with an audio guide.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Print out voucher
The tour is available daily (except Monday) at 10 AM, 12:30 PM & 2:45 PM.
Orsay Museum with audio guide
PARISCityVISION Port de Solférino - 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.