100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Pompidou Center , Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Mon, 31 Aug 2020
From $ 19.60
2. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Tue, 15 Sep 2020
From $ 22.20
3. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Wed, 26 Aug 2020
From $ 13.90
4. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Wed, 8 Jul 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 129.20
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 18.20
6. Sainte Chapelle - Skip the Lineat Sainte Chapelle, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 16.10
7. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 21.80
8. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Sun, 6 Sep 2020
From $ 16.70
9. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Mon, 31 Aug 2020
From $ 115.00
10. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Tue, 7 Jul 2020 - Wed, 18 Nov 2020
From $ 79.80
Admission Tickets to Les Invalides
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.