100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 50.70
2. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Mon, 19 Oct 2020
From $ 22.60
3. Admission tickets to the Picasso Museumat Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum , Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Sat, 20 Mar 2021
From $ 20.20
4. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Mon, 20 Sep 2021
From $ 88.90
5. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Th, 18 Mar 2021
From $ 23.90
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.20
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 76.10
8. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 138.60
9. Eiffel Tower: Audio guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 99.30
10. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 90.70
Admission Tickets to Les Invalides
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.