100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Admission tickets to the Picasso Museumat Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum , Tue, 11 May 2021 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021
From $ 20.50
2. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021
From $ 24.30
3. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021
From $ 19.00
4. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Sat, 6 Nov 2021
From $ 87.00
5. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 0.00
6. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 9 Jun 2021 - Mon, 9 May 2022
From $ 90.40
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Wed, 9 Jun 2021 - Mon, 9 May 2022
From $ 50.40
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Wed, 9 Jun 2021 - Mon, 9 May 2022
From $ 77.10
9. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, Th, 10 Jun 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 109.60
10. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 55.90
Admission Tickets to Les Invalides
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.