100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 112.10
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 27 Jan 2021
From $ 72.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 27 Jan 2021
From $ 61.30
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.50
5. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 22.40
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 27 Jan 2021
From $ 53.00
7. Eiffel Tower: Audio guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 27 Jan 2021
From $ 89.00
8. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 27 Jan 2021
From $ 103.60
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 18.40
10. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Wed, 27 Jan 2021
From $ 67.50
Admission Tickets to Les Invalides
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
A Must for History Buffs
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.
The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Invalides Museum.
What's included in my ticket?
Your admission ticket gives access to the permanent collections, the Dome Church, Tomb of Napoleon, the Saint-Louis Cathedral, the Charles de Gaulle Monument, the temporary exhibition, the Museum of Relief Maps and the Museum of the Order of the Liberation.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Invalides Museum are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge