100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 3 Mar 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 90.40
2. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Tue, 2 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 111.90
3. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Tue, 2 Mar 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 117.00
4. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Wed, 3 Mar 2021 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 92.20
5. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Wed, 3 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 23.70
6. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Tue, 2 Mar 2021 - Sat, 28 Aug 2021
From $ 79.70
7. Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pmat Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pm, Fri, 5 Mar 2021 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 44.80
8. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PM, Th, 4 Mar 2021 - Sat, 27 Mar 2021
From $ 130.40
9. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Wed, 3 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.80
10. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Wed, 3 Mar 2021 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 46.80
Admission Tickets to Les Invalides
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.