100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 14 Jan 2024
From $ 26.20
2. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 85.70
3. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Wed, 29 May 2024
From $ 20.30
4. Admission tickets to the Picasso Museumat Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum , Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sat, 6 Jan 2024
From $ 18.20
5. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Sun, 3 Dec 2023 - Sat, 30 Nov 2024
From $ 80.10
6. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Th, 31 Oct 2024
From $ 65.40
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 21 Jan 2024
From $ 77.10
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 117.50
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Wed, 29 May 2024
From $ 17.00
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 2 Dec 2023 - Sun, 7 Jan 2024
From $ 105.60
Admission Tickets to Les Invalides
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.