100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 28.30
2. Admission Tickets to the Rodin Museumat Admission Tickets to the Rodin Museum , Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sun, 30 Aug 2020
From $ 18.10
3. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Wed, 26 Aug 2020
From $ 22.20
4. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Pompidou Center , Mon, 27 Apr 2020 - Wed, 16 Sep 2020
From $ 19.60
5. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 49.60
6. Orsay Museum: Audio guideat Orsay Museum: Audio guide, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 39.90
7. Orsay Museum with Audio Guideat Orsay Museum with audio guide, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 38.90
8. Louvre Museum Guided Tourat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 75.20
9. Paris Museum Pass - 2 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 78.40
10. Paris Museum Pass - 4 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 104.00
Admission Tickets to Les Invalides
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.