100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Sat, 9 Jan 2021
From $ 22.40
2. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 137.40
3. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 89.90
4. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Fri, 27 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 23.20
5. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Sat, 28 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.30
6. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Sat, 28 Nov 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 45.60
7. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Sat, 28 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 50.10
8. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 11 Dec 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 43.60
9. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PM, Fri, 11 Dec 2020 - Sat, 27 Mar 2021
From $ 127.10
10. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Tue, 15 Dec 2020 - Sun, 23 May 2021
From $ 23.70
Admission Tickets to Les Invalides
Visit the incredible Invalides Museum in the center of Paris, which consists of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme. You get access to all of them!
- Avoid the lines at the Invalides Museum
- Visit the Église du Dôme (The Dome Church)
- See the impressive tomb of Napoleon I
- Admire the Charles de Gaulle Monument
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
A visit to the Hôtel National des Invalides is a must for any history buff, especially French history. The museum is located on the left bank of the Seine near Pont Alexandre III and is made up of several sites: the Musée de l'Armée, the Musée de l'Ordre de la Libération, the Musée Plans-Reliefs, the Cathedral of Saint-Louis and the Église du Dôme.The Musée de l'Armée (also known as the Army Museum) houses more than 500,000 objects, incgluding weapon collections, emblems, and paintings. It also offers a digital tour (not included).
The Saint-Louis Cathedral was designed in 1676 by the architect Jules Hardouin-Mansart. The Église du Dôme is a royal chapel adjoined to the Saint-Louis Cathedral. Standing at 351 ft. tall, it has become a military sanctuary and the tomb of Napoleon I is located here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.