Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Priority Ticketat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 28.00
2. Louvre with Audio Guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 47.00
3. Louvre Museum Guided Tourat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 68.10
4. Paris Museum Pass - 4 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 90.40
5. Montmartre and Louvreat Montmartre and Louvre, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 95.10
6. Louvre Masterpieces and Royal Palace Tourat Louvre, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Mon, 9 Nov 2020
From $ 85.10
7. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 114.20
8. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.60
9. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 64.00
10. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Sat, 4 Jan 2020
From $ 80.60
Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days
Skip the line to over 60 of Paris' most popular museums and monuments with the Paris Museum Pass! The pass is valid for two consecutive days and gives you unlimited access to some of the most incredible sights and museums in and outside of Paris.
- Visit over 60 museums and monuments in Paris
- Skip the line to the most popular museums
- Explore Versailles, Orsay Museum and much more
- Choose from attractions in and outside of Paris
- Visit more, save more!
Explore Paris with a Paris Museum Pass
Together with your Paris Museum Pass, you'll get a flyer with everything you need to know about the museums and monuments included in your pass.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 60 monuments, castles and museums, here among:
In Paris: The Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Towers, Conciergerie, Arc of Triumph, Panthéon, Quai Branly Museum, Rodin Museum & Pompidou center.
Outside Paris: Vincennes Castle, Chantilly Castle, Saint Denis Cathedral, Rambouillet Castle, Versailles Palace, Trianons & Fontainebleau Castle.
The more you visit, the more you save!
If you'd like more time to explore Paris further, you can also choose our Paris Museum Pass 4 Days.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour the PARISCityVISION office.
How does it work?
You have to exchange your e-ticket at the PARISCityVISION office for your Paris Museum Pass. The address will be on your voucher.
How long is the pass valid?
Your Paris Museum Pass is valid two consecutive days from the first time you use it.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however, children under 18 are free.
Children (0-17): Free