100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 137.40
2. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 89.90
3. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Sat, 9 Jan 2021
From $ 22.40
4. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Fri, 27 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.30
5. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 49.10
6. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Wed, 2 Dec 2020 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 75.10
7. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Fri, 27 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 23.20
8. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Fri, 27 Nov 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 45.60
9. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Fri, 27 Nov 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 50.10
10. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PM, Fri, 11 Dec 2020 - Sat, 27 Mar 2021
From $ 127.10
Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days
Skip the line to over 60 of Paris' most popular museums and monuments with the Paris Museum Pass! The pass is valid for two consecutive days and gives you unlimited access to some of the most incredible sights and museums in and outside of Paris.
- Visit over 60 museums and monuments in Paris
- Skip the line to the most popular museums
- Explore Versailles, Orsay Museum and much more
- Choose from attractions in and outside of Paris
- Visit more, save more!
What can I expect?
Together with your Paris Museum Pass, you'll get a flyer with everything you need to know about the museums and monuments included in your pass.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 60 monuments, castles and museums, here among:
In Paris: The Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Towers, Conciergerie, Arc of Triumph, Panthéon, Quai Branly Museum, Rodin Museum & Pompidou center.
Outside Paris: Vincennes Castle, Chantilly Castle, Saint Denis Cathedral, Rambouillet Castle, Versailles Palace, Trianons & Fontainebleau Castle.
The more you visit, the more you save!
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour the PARISCityVISION office.
Children (0-17): Free