100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.50
2. Louvre Museum Guided Tourat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 66.80
3. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 45.40
4. Paris Museum Pass - 4 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 105.00
5. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Sun, 19 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 83.60
6. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 112.10
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 72.30
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Sat, 18 Jan 2020 - Sat, 16 Jan 2021
From $ 61.30
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 14.10
10. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Th, 23 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 22.40
Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days
Skip the line to over 60 of Paris' most popular museums and monuments with the Paris Museum Pass! The pass is valid for two consecutive days and gives you unlimited access to some of the most incredible sights and museums in and outside of Paris.
- Visit over 60 museums and monuments in Paris
- Skip the line to the most popular museums
- Explore Versailles, Orsay Museum and much more
- Choose from attractions in and outside of Paris
- Visit more, save more!
Explore Paris with a Paris Museum Pass
Together with your Paris Museum Pass, you'll get a flyer with everything you need to know about the museums and monuments included in your pass.
The Paris Museum Pass includes entrance tickets in about 60 monuments, castles and museums, here among:
In Paris: The Orsay Museum, Notre Dame de Paris Towers, Conciergerie, Arc of Triumph, Panthéon, Quai Branly Museum, Rodin Museum & Pompidou center.
Outside Paris: Vincennes Castle, Chantilly Castle, Saint Denis Cathedral, Rambouillet Castle, Versailles Palace, Trianons & Fontainebleau Castle.
The more you visit, the more you save!
If you'd like more time to explore Paris further, you can also choose our Paris Museum Pass 4 Days.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour the PARISCityVISION office.
How does it work?
You have to exchange your e-ticket at the PARISCityVISION office for your Paris Museum Pass. The address will be on your voucher.
How long is the pass valid?
Your Paris Museum Pass is valid two consecutive days from the first time you use it.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however, children under 18 are free.
Children (0-17): Free