100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 112.10
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 72.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 61.30
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.50
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 18.40
6. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 22.40
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 53.00
8. Eiffel Tower: Audio guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 89.00
9. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 103.60
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Sightseeing Tourat Eiffel Tower - Skip the Line & Sightseeing Tour , Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 65.50
Admission tickets to the Picasso Museum
See the amazing collection at the Pablo Picasso Museum. Located in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, the museum is in one of the Marais's most stunning hôtel particuliers built in the 17th century. Book your tickets online and skip the line!
- Visit the Picasso Museum in Paris
- Admire over 5,000 works by Picasso
- See paintings, sculptures, prints, & drawings
- Bring children under 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
Explore the Picasso Museum
The Picasso Museum contains more than 5,000 works by the celebrated 20th century Spanish painter, Pablo Picasso. It is the only collection in the world that includes works in all the media Picasso worked with: paintings, sculptures, prints, and drawings.
Here you can also learn all about the artist's creative process through notebooks, photographs, films, and documents.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking. Please print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-ticket for your original tickets before visiting the Picasso Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Picasso Museum are valid for up to a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
- EEA residents (temporary or permanent) aged 18-25 have free admission. No ticket needed.
Are there children's rates?
Children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.