Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 113.20
2. The Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
3. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 63.50
4. Louvre Museum: Priority Ticketat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.80
5. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 13 Feb 2020
From $ 79.90
6. Sainte Chapelle - Skip the Lineat Sainte Chapelle, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Wed, 20 May 2020
From $ 14.30
7. Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 84.90
8. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 104.50
9. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 22.20
10. Eiffel Tower - Skip the Line & Sightseeing Tourat Eiffel Tower - Skip the Line & Sightseeing Tour , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 67.30
Admission tickets to the Picasso Museum
See the amazing collection at the Pablo Picasso Museum. Located in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, the museum is in one of the Marais's most stunning hôtel particuliers built in the 17th century. Book your tickets online and skip the line!
- Visit the Picasso Museum in Paris
- Admire over 5,000 works by Picasso
- See paintings, sculptures, prints, & drawings
- Bring children under 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
Explore the Picasso Museum
The Picasso Museum contains more than 5,000 works by the celebrated 20th century Spanish painter, Pablo Picasso. It is the only collection in the world that includes works in all the media Picasso worked with: paintings, sculptures, prints, and drawings.
Here you can also learn all about the artist's creative process through notebooks, photographs, films, and documents.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking. Please print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-ticket for your original tickets before visiting the Picasso Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Picasso Museum are valid for up to a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
- EEA residents (temporary or permanent) aged 18-25 have free admission. No ticket needed.
Are there children's rates?
Children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.