100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 8 Apr 2020 - Wed, 7 Apr 2021
From $ 82.90
2. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Wed, 8 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 21.80
3. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Wed, 8 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 0.00
4. Paris Saint Germain vs Saint Etienneat Parc des Princes, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Sun, 19 Apr 2020
From $ 126.80
5. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Pompidou Center , Mon, 27 Apr 2020 - Wed, 16 Sep 2020
From $ 19.60
6. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Mon, 27 Apr 2020 - Wed, 26 Aug 2020
From $ 13.90
7. Paris Museum Pass - 4 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 4 Days, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 104.00
8. Paris Museum Pass - 2 Daysat Paris Museum Pass - 2 Days, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 78.40
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 57.40
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 48.60
Admission tickets to the Picasso Museum
See the amazing collection at the Pablo Picasso Museum. Located in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, the museum is in one of the Marais's most stunning hôtel particuliers built in the 17th century. Book your tickets online and skip the line!
- Visit the Picasso Museum in Paris
- Admire over 5,000 works by Picasso
- See paintings, sculptures, prints, & drawings
- Bring children under 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
Explore the Picasso Museum
The Picasso Museum contains more than 5,000 works by the celebrated 20th century Spanish painter, Pablo Picasso. It is the only collection in the world that includes works in all the media Picasso worked with: paintings, sculptures, prints, and drawings.
Here you can also learn all about the artist's creative process through notebooks, photographs, films, and documents.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking. Please print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-ticket for your original tickets before visiting the Picasso Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Picasso Museum are valid for up to a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
- EEA residents (temporary or permanent) aged 18-25 have free admission. No ticket needed.
Are there children's rates?
Children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum
2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.