100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 50.70
2. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Mon, 19 Oct 2020
From $ 22.60
3. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Mon, 20 Sep 2021
From $ 88.90
4. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Th, 18 Mar 2021
From $ 23.90
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.20
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 76.10
7. Eiffel Tower: Audio guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 99.30
8. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 138.60
9. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 90.70
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Wed, 23 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 56.40
Admission tickets to the Picasso Museum
See the amazing collection at the Pablo Picasso Museum. Located in the 3rd arrondissement of Paris, the museum is in one of the Marais's most stunning hôtel particuliers built in the 17th century. Book your tickets online and skip the line!
- Visit the Picasso Museum in Paris
- Admire over 5,000 works by Picasso
- See paintings, sculptures, prints, & drawings
- Bring children under 18 free of charge
What can I expect?
Explore the Picasso Museum
The Picasso Museum contains more than 5,000 works by the celebrated 20th century Spanish painter, Pablo Picasso. It is the only collection in the world that includes works in all the media Picasso worked with: paintings, sculptures, prints, and drawings.
Here you can also learn all about the artist's creative process through notebooks, photographs, films, and documents.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address.
- EEA residents (temporary or permanent) aged 18-25 have free admission. No ticket needed.
Are there children's rates?
Children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum
5, Rue de Thorigny, 75003, Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.