100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 63.30
2. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 44.90
3. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Wed, 14 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 184.70
4. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Tue, 5 Dec 2023
From $ 36.40
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 52.30
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Th, 8 Dec 2022 - Sat, 10 Dec 2022
From $ 42.10
7. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 97.00
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Tue, 5 Dec 2023
From $ 67.40
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Wed, 7 Dec 2022 - Tue, 5 Dec 2023
From $ 44.10
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 6 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 80.90
Evening Bike Tour of Paris
Our Evening Bike Tour takes you to the best lit monuments as the sun is setting over Paris. Among other things you'll discover the wonders of The Eiffel Tower at night, Champs-Elysées, Notre-Dame and the Louvre. It's a beautiful and fun sightseeing tour of Paris!
- Enjoy a 4-hour bike tour around Paris at night
- Experience the wonders of Paris at dusk
- Get a ticket for the boat cruise on along the Seine River
- Enjoy crepes and ice cream
- Includes: Comfy bike, stylish helmet and a local guide
On this tour you'll see:
The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Notre Dame and a boat cruise along the Seine River (45 min).
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in the heart of the Latin Quarter Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike close to the fountain.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, but children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- During certain months the sun does not set until quite late, so this tour can end up taking place partially in the day light. Tour finishes around 11 PM and the metro runs until 1 AM.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Book From $ 51.90
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Print out voucher
Running Time: 4 hours
Evening Bike Tour of Paris
Place Saint-Michel Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.