100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Wed, 8 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 21.80
2. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Wed, 8 Apr 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 0.00
3. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 8 Apr 2020 - Wed, 7 Apr 2021
From $ 82.90
4. Paris Saint Germain vs Saint Etienneat Parc des Princes, Fri, 17 Apr 2020 - Sun, 19 Apr 2020
From $ 126.80
5. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Pompidou Center , Mon, 27 Apr 2020 - Wed, 16 Sep 2020
From $ 19.60
6. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Mon, 27 Apr 2020 - Wed, 26 Aug 2020
From $ 13.90
7. Evening Tour in Paris & Cruiseat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 41.20
8. Eiffel Tower: Paris by night with cruise & sightseeing - 4 hoursat Evening tour Paris, Cruise and Eiffel tower , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 102.30
9. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 33.30
10. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 18.20
Evening Bike Tour of Paris
Our Evening Bike Tour takes you to the best lit monuments as the sun is setting over Paris. Among other things you'll discover the wonders of The Eiffel Tower at night, Champs-Elysées, Notre-Dame and the Louvre. It's a beautiful and fun sightseeing tour of Paris!
- Enjoy a 4-hour bike tour around Paris at night
- Experience the wonders of Paris at dusk
- Get a ticket for the boat cruise on along the Seine River
- Enjoy crepes and ice cream
- Includes: Comfy bike, stylish helmet and a local guide
On this tour you'll see:
The Eiffel Tower, The Louvre, Champs-Elysées, Notre Dame and a boat cruise along the Seine River (45 min).
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in the heart of the Latin Quarter Place Saint-Michel in front of the Saint-Michel Fountain. Your guide will be waiting with a Blue Bike close to the fountain.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 4 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
No, but children from age 0-4 are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- During certain months the sun does not set until quite late, so this tour can end up taking place partially in the day light. Tour finishes around 11 PM and the metro runs until 1 AM.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 1 reviews
Print out voucher
Running Time: 4 hours
Evening Bike Tour of Paris
Place Saint-Michel Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.