100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.20
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 76.10
3. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 110.10
4. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Sun, 26 Sep 2021
From $ 115.10
5. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 138.60
6. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 90.70
7. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Pompidou Center, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Mon, 19 Oct 2020
From $ 22.60
8. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 19.60
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Mon, 27 Sep 2021
From $ 49.60
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Mon, 27 Sep 2021
From $ 75.80
Eiffel Tower: Summit visit and tour of Paris
Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and visit the third floor, also known as the summit. A sightseeing tour through the city is included, so you can see the best Parisian landmarks and districts in more detail.
- Skip the line to the Eiffel Tower
- See the stunning view from the Eiffel Tower's summit
- Explore Paris on a bus tour through the city
- Informative audio guide provided on the bus
What can I expect?
The massive-yet-slender Eiffel Tower is the not just the undisputed symbol of Paris - it's one of the most recognized landmarks worldwide. Designed by Gustave Eiffel back in 1889, the tower remains one of the most popular tourist attractions in the world. The tower's height is impressive when you look up at it from the ground, but it is the view from the top that is truly mind-blogging.
This ticket lets you ascend to the tower's summit, from where you get the farthest-reaching view. You won't see much detail from that height, however - the streets are tiny lines. Fortunately, this ticket also includes a bus tour through the city, which is the perfect complementary experience. You'll get your fill of close-up sightseeing as you pass Notre Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Musée d'Orsay, the Arc de Triomphe, the Hôtel des Invalides, and more monuments.
If there are children along for the ride, they are in for a real treat, as they can tune into a kid-friendly audio guide that tells fun stories about great French figures. It's very entertaining and will make children enjoy this city tour as much as their parents.
How does it work?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
- The audio guide for children is available in French, English and Spanish.
- Please note, that there is a guide, but it's not a guided tour. Your guide does not give any commentary on the monuments, they are there to make sure that the tour goes smoothly.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 3 hours
- Priority access to the Summit of the Eiffel Tower.
- Bus tour through the city.
- Audio guide on the bus.
Please check the booking calendar for available dates and times.
The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris
Paris City Vision Louvre Agency 2 rue des Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.