100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Tue, 2 Feb 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 117.00
2. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Mon, 1 Feb 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 50.40
3. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Mon, 1 Feb 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 90.40
4. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Sun, 24 Jan 2021 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 92.20
5. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 111.90
6. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.80
7. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 46.80
8. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Sat, 23 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 51.40
9. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Fri, 22 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 23.70
10. Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pmat Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pm, Fri, 12 Feb 2021 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 44.80
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visit
Get two top views of Paris from different points on the Eiffel Tower! Climb to the second floor, then head to the third via elevator. It's a magnificent experience on many levels.
- Visit the third floor of the Eiffel Tower (the Summit)
- Enjoy the view from the 2nd floor
- Walk the glass floor (over 180 feet above the ground!)
- Learn from an expert guide
- Listen through audio headsets
What can I expect?
The Eiffel Tower is undoubtedly the best vantage point for seeing Paris—but there is more than one way to see the city from this monument. Each floor of the tower offers something different. On this tour, you'll visit all three floors of the tower with a local guide. You'll truly be able to say that you took it all in from the Eiffel Tower.
The highlight of the tower's first level is the glass floor, which lets you look down 182 feet to the city below. The second floor is known for the views it gives of the city's most iconic landmarks, including the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysses, and Notre Dame. The height of the third floor (called the Summit) will give you an incomparable thrill. Standing there, more than 900 feet above ground, you get an amazing panoramic view of Paris.
As you ascend the tower floor by floor, your expert guide will regale you with information and details about the tower. By the tour's end, you will know all about this architectural wonder and its architect, Gustave Eiffel.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you to the tour.
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water with you, as this tour involves climbing a lot of steps.
- We recommend bringing a hat and sunscreen in warm weather, as some parts of the site lack shade.
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests who use wheelchairs or those who would require special assistance ascending the tower. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- Due to the security check, you should not bring big purses, backpacks, or suitcases with you to the Eiffel Tower. You may be denied access to the tour if you do so.
Infants (0-3): Free of charge
Please check the calendar for date and time.
What’s not included?
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Food and drinks.
Fantastic: 5.0 – 2 reviews
Book From $ 77.10
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
- A small group of 20 people or fewer.
- Audio headsets.
Please check calendar for date and time.
Champ de Mars 5 Avenue Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.