100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 177.10
2. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 0.00
3. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essentials, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 134.00
4. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 338.50
5. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise and Lido de Parisat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 297.90
6. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 209.80
7. Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show, Sat, 5 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 103.30
8. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 28.30
9. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 49.60
10. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 242.60
Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hours
Founded in 1793, the Louvre is the world's largest art museum. This guided tour provides the perfect opportunity to learn about some of the masterpieces housed within.
- Skip the line to the Louvre
- Admire the stunning paintings and sculpture
- Learn from an expert guide
- English audio headsets provided
What can I expect?
Visiting the Louvre is an magnificent experience. Viewing its masterpieces takes you back in time through millennia of artistic pursuit. On this guided tour, you'll leLiarn plenty of historical details from your expert guide, while also having the opportunity to thoroughly soak up the beautiful works of art.
The Louvre boasts an incomparable collection of Renaissance art. The work of Michelangelo awaits you in the Italian sculpture hall. And of course, no tour of the Louvre would be complete without a look at Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa- discover firsthand what makes hers the most enigmatic portrait of all time.
This tour will give you the opportunity to see plenty of non-Renaissance art as well. See the ancient Greek masterpieces Venus de Milo and the Winged Victory of Samothrace, which are over 2,000 years old. As you move forward to the 1800s, you'll see Liberty Leading the People, Delacroix's renowned painting depicting the French struggle for freedom. You'll also visit the Napoleon apartments, whose splendid interiors take luxury to the next level.
How does it work?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you on the tour.
Where is the meeting point?
Meet your guide at the Arc de Triomphe due Carrousel. You'll then walk to the Louvre.
- This tour is unable to accommodate wheelchair users or guests who otherwise requiring special assistance.
- This tour is unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages.
- All guests must go through security check before entering the Louvre. Even with skip-the-line tickets, guests may have to wait in line to go through security check.
- Avoid bringing large purses, bags, or luggage with you as you may be denied to the museum.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
What’s not included?
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 3 hours
- A guided tour in a small group of 25 people or fewer
- Audio headsets
Please check the calendar for available dates and times.
Rue de Rivoli 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.