Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise
Enjoy a lovely lunch at the contemporary see-through Bistro Parisien offering unique views of the Eiffel Tower and the River Seine. After your lunch, you can enjoy an optional scenic sightseeing cruise.
- Enjoy a two-course lunch at the foot of the Eiffel Tower
- Choose between a starter plus a main dish or a main dish plus dessert
- Taste the gourmet menu freshly prepared using seasonal produce
- Relax on a one-hour scenic sightseeing cruise and discover Paris
- See all of the major sights in Paris from the Seine
- Book your lunch with out without the sightseeing cruise
What can I expect?
Lunch by the Foot of the Eiffel Tower
Treat yourself to an amazing lunch at the beautiful Bistro Parisien. Enjoy the view of the Eiffel Tower while you eat and follow your lunch with a scenic cruise on the River Seine.
Choose between a starter plus main course or a main course plus dessert.
The chef uses seasonal produce to prepare tasty and authentic cuisine for your enjoyment.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where is Bistro Parisien located?
Bistro Parisien is located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The address will be provided on your e-ticket.
What's on the menu?
You can see the lunch menu here.
Where does the cruise begin?
The cruise starts at Bateaux Parisiens at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
How long does the cruise last?
The cruise lasts one hour.
Where does the cruise go?
You can see a map of the cruise route here.
Are children's tickets available?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between ages three to twelve. Children under age three are free when accompanied by a paying adult.