Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruiseat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Wed, 13 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 94.90
2. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 74.90
3. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PM, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 122.80
4. Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise, & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 347.80
5. Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pmat Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pm, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 42.20
6. Evening Tour Paris, Cruise and Eiffel Towerat Evening tour Paris, Cruise and Eiffel tower , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 101.70
7. Dinner Cruise at 6.15 pmat Dinner Cruise at 6.15 pm, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 85.60
8. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 300.90
9. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 44.10
10. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 48.40
Montmartre: Musical Dinner
Spend a romantic evening in Montmartre with dinner and live musical entertainment! You'll get picked-up at the center of Paris and driven to the foot of the hill of Montmartre in a luxury bus. Here you'll get served a lovely dinner while a pianist or singer will keep you entertained.
- Enjoy a fun night out in Paris
- Get transported to Montmartre
- Share a dinner in a Parisian restaurant
- Enjoy musical entertainment with pianist or singer
- Take the cable car or minibus to the top
- Get driven back to your accommodation
Spend a Romantic Evening at Montmartre
Get pick-up at the center of Paris and driven to the foot of Montmartre. Once there, take the cable-car, or a minibus, to the top near the Sacre Coeur. Walk to the Place du Tertre, the artists' square, then have dinner in a typical Parisian restaurant. You get to choose your own menu with drinks included). A pianist or a singer will entertain you during your dinner with international well-known tunes.
Choice of starter:
Hot goat cheese salad
French onion soup
Preserved duck with cheesy potatoes
Salmon filet, white butter sauce with cheesy potatoes
Traditional beef burgundy
½ Bottle of red or white wine
The menu subject to modification.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION office. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
After your dinner is over, you'll be driven back to your accommodation or as close to as possible.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is formal dress.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Very Good: 3.5 – 2 reviews
Mooie ervaring in Parijs
"Vele zeer positieve elementen: sfeer montmartre, zeer fijne gids die goede begeleiding geeft, alles inclusief de prijs, je wordt terug gebracht naar je hotel, de muzikant was zeer goed, ... Kan beter: het eten kon beter Algemeen: fantastisch concept maar we raden de organisatie aan een ander menu of restaurant uit te kiezen"