100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, Sat, 1 May 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 109.60
2. Champagne Tasting in Reimsat Champagne Tasting in Reims, Mon, 3 May 2021 - Mon, 25 Oct 2021
From $ 191.20
3. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 30 Apr 2021 - Sun, 26 Sep 2021
From $ 54.10
4. Moulin Rouge and Cruiseat Moulin Rouge and Cruise, Sat, 1 May 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 230.20
5. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, Sat, 1 May 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 319.50
6. Champagne Tour to Reimsat Champagne Tour to Reims, Sat, 1 May 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 273.70
7. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Th, 20 May 2021 - Mon, 11 Apr 2022
From $ 90.40
8. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Th, 20 May 2021 - Tue, 12 Apr 2022
From $ 117.00
9. Admission tickets to the Picasso Museumat Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum , Wed, 14 Apr 2021 - Wed, 11 Aug 2021
From $ 20.50
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Th, 20 May 2021 - Tue, 12 Apr 2022
From $ 50.40
Monet & Van Gogh Tour
Follow in the footsteps of Van Gogh and Monet. Visit Giverny, Monet’s beloved residence and gardens. Here you can experience the surroundings which often inspired Monet's paintings. After lunch, we'll continue to Auvers sur Oise, where Van Gogh spent his last days.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Giverny & Auvers sur Oise
- Visit Monet's home and the gardens
- Get free entrance to the Musée des Impressionnismes
- Enjoy a 2-course lunch with drinks included
- Explore Auvers sur Oise where Van Gogh lived
- Visit the Pension Ravoux & see Van Gogh's bedroom
What can I expect?
Enjoy a full-day tour dedicated to the Impressionist painters Vincent Van Gogh and Claude Monet. The first stop on your tour is the small Normandy village of Giverny. For 43 years, it was home to Monet until his death in 1926.
Here you get the chance to admire the flower beds, many different plant species originally from the East, the remarkable water garden with its famous water lilies, and its Japanese bridge, which often was the subject of Monet's paintings.
Take your time exploring the pink house, where Monet worked and lived. (Guided tours of the interiors are not permitted due to limited space). You may enjoy some free time to visit of Giverny's Impressionisms Museum on your own.
Next stop is a delicious French lunch at the Moulin de Fourges restaurant just ten minutes from Giverny.
After lunch, we'll continue to Auvers sur Oise for a guided tour of this picturesque village, where the Dutch painter Vincent Van Gogh spent the final 70 days of his life in 1890.
While in Auvers, visit the Pension Ravoux guest house and the artist's bedroom, as well as the church and its cemetery, the last resting place of both Vincent Van Gogh and his brother Theo.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 9 hours 30 minutes
Monet & Van Gogh Tour
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.