100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 90.00
2. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PMat Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM, Th, 2 Dec 2021 - Sun, 27 Mar 2022
From $ 93.90
3. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 51.30
4. Moulin Rouge and Cruiseat Moulin Rouge and Cruise, Wed, 1 Dec 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 230.20
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 59.80
6. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 1 Dec 2021 - Mon, 3 Jan 2022
From $ 29.00
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Tue, 29 Nov 2022
From $ 77.10
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 92.40
9. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Wed, 1 Dec 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 51.60
10. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Tue, 30 Nov 2021 - Tue, 29 Nov 2022
From $ 50.40
VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PM
Try the ultimate dinner experience in Paris! This VIP dinner cruise is one of our best-selling tours, and that's not without reason. Watch the lights sparkle as the sun sets over Paris and enjoy a delicious meal accompanied by a high level of service. Advance reservations are required - book yours today!
- Take a romantic dinner cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a delicious á la carte menu incl. water and wine
- Experience the highlights of Paris at night
- Choose where you want to sit on the boat
What can I expect?
Dinner Cruise at Sunset
On board the VIP dinner cruise you'll be served a delicious á la carte menu consisting of a cocktail, starter, main course, dessert, water, coffee, and selected wines. All the food is meticulously prepared on board to ensure fresh, delicious meals every night.
You can choose between between four different types of tickets:
Service Etoile: Seats with panoramic views, three-course dinner, selected wines, water and coffee.
Elégance: Seats close to the windows, three-course dinner, selected wines, water and coffee.
Privilège: Window seats, three-course dinner, selected wines, water and coffee.
Service Premier: Seats at the best tables in front of the boat, first boarding privileges, 3-course dinner, selected wines, water and coffee.
If you would like to go on an earlier cruise, we also have tickets for another dinner cruise at 6:15 PM.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking has been completed your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at the time of booking. Please print it out and bring it with you on your cruise.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at dock no. 7 by the foot of the Eiffel Tower at Bateaux Parisiens. Please arrive 15-20 minutes before departure.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the foot of the Eiffel Tower around 11 PM.
How long is the the tour?
The tour runs two and a half hours.
Where does the cruise go?
You can see the VIP dinner cruise route here.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dresses are optional. Jeans, shorts, and sneakers are not permitted.
Is smoking permitted onboard?
No, smoking is not permitted on any of the boats.
Are there children's rates?
Yes, children's rates are available for children under age 13.
Please be at Bateaux Parisiens, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower no later than 8:15pm. The boat departs 8:30pm and duration is 2½ hour.
Fantastic: 4.6 – 175 reviews
"Vi var 6 mænd på tur og alt var lige som det skulle være, nemt at komme til og finde samt rigtig hyggelig tur med virkelig lækker mad og dygtig personale. Kun stor ros herfra!"
Majestetisk cruise opplevelse
"Dette var ikke annet enn magisk. God mat, flott levende musikk, hyggelig betjening, og en magisk opplevelse å gli nedover elven i mørket forbi de opplyste monumentene."
"Turistigt, men rätt trevligt och mysigt ändå. Maten var ok vilket den inte alltid brukar vara när man gör sådana här saker. Vi satt vid ett bord i mitten av båten, och man såg bra ändå. Hade inte lagt mer pengar på att sitta precis vid fönstret."
Book From $ 130.40
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 2 hours 30 minutes
Be at Bateaux Parisiens, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower no later than 8:15 PM. The boat departs at 8:30 PM.
VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PM
Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.