100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 55.90
2. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 221.60
3. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 36.30
4. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyat Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Fri, 29 Oct 2021
From $ 236.40
5. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , Sat, 12 Jun 2021 - Sat, 30 Oct 2021
From $ 249.90
6. Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michelat Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel, Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Fri, 29 Oct 2021
From $ 202.60
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 57.30
8. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Th, 10 Jun 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 91.60
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 59.80
10. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 84.80
Paris Full Day
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we suggest using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle. The day starts off with a guided visit of the main rooms of the Louvre Museum , incl. the Venus de Milo ”, “the Winged Victory ”, and “Mona Lisa ” painted by Leonardo da Vinci .
Then, the river shuttle takes you on the Seine and passes many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower where lunch (2 courses incl. drinks) is served in the unique setting of the new restaurant located on the 1st floor of the Tower. There is time to hand to visit the monument.
Then, off with the river shuttle again to Notre-Dame Cathedral . A guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345 is included in the tour!
The Tour is in English!
All entrance tickets and lunch are included in the price!
Duration: 7.5 hours.
Departure Times: The Tour starts at 9.30am. (From Apr. to Oct.: Mon. & Wed. to Sun.). (From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri. to Sun.) Closed every first Sunday of the month. Please be at the departure point at least 20 min. before start.
The Louvre Tour begins at ParisCityVision and ends at Notre Dame!
NB. You walk from ParisCityVision through Tuileries gardens to The Louvre Museum!
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Book From $ 193.20
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 7 hours 30 minutes
The Tour starts at 9.30am: From Apr. to Oct.: Mon., Wed., Thur., Fri., Sat. & Sun. From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri., Sat. & Sun
Paris Full Day
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.