100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Sun, 25 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.30
2. Orsay Museum: Audio guideat Orsay Museum: Audio guide, Wed, 28 Oct 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 42.40
3. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Sun, 25 Oct 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 45.60
4. Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valleyat Four-Day Tour to Normandy, Mont Saint Michel & the Loire Valley, Th, 29 Oct 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 1,130.80
5. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Sun, 25 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 50.10
6. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Sun, 25 Oct 2020 - Sat, 23 Oct 2021
From $ 88.10
7. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Sun, 25 Oct 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 43.60
8. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Mon, 26 Oct 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 137.40
9. VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PMat VIP Dinner Cruise at 8.30 PM, Sun, 25 Oct 2020 - Sat, 27 Mar 2021
From $ 127.10
10. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelat Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, Th, 29 Oct 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 591.70
Paris Full Day
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we suggest using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle. The day starts off with a guided visit of the main rooms of the Louvre Museum , incl. the Venus de Milo ”, “the Winged Victory ”, and “Mona Lisa ” painted by Leonardo da Vinci .
Then, the river shuttle takes you on the Seine and passes many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower where lunch (2 courses incl. drinks) is served in the unique setting of the new restaurant located on the 1st floor of the Tower. There is time to hand to visit the monument.
Then, off with the river shuttle again to Notre-Dame Cathedral . A guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345 is included in the tour!
The Tour is in English!
All entrance tickets and lunch are included in the price!
Duration: 7.5 hours.
Departure Times: The Tour starts at 9.30am. (From Apr. to Oct.: Mon. & Wed. to Sun.). (From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri. to Sun.) Closed every first Sunday of the month. Please be at the departure point at least 20 min. before start.
The Louvre Tour begins at ParisCityVision and ends at Notre Dame!
NB. You walk from ParisCityVision through Tuileries gardens to The Louvre Museum!
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 7 hours 30 minutes
The Tour starts at 9.30am: From Apr. to Oct.: Mon., Wed., Thur., Fri., Sat. & Sun. From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri., Sat. & Sun
Paris Full Day
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.