100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 209.80
2. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 338.50
3. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise and Lido de Parisat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 297.90
4. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essentials, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 134.00
5. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 0.00
6. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 28.30
7. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 49.60
8. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 242.60
9. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 75.20
10. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 302.50
Paris Full Day
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we suggest using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle. The day starts off with a guided visit of the main rooms of the Louvre Museum , incl. the Venus de Milo ”, “the Winged Victory ”, and “Mona Lisa ” painted by Leonardo da Vinci .
Then, the river shuttle takes you on the Seine and passes many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower where lunch (2 courses incl. drinks) is served in the unique setting of the new restaurant located on the 1st floor of the Tower. There is time to hand to visit the monument.
Then, off with the river shuttle again to Notre-Dame Cathedral . A guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345 is included in the tour!
The Tour is in English!
All entrance tickets and lunch are included in the price!
Duration: 7.5 hours.
Departure Times: The Tour starts at 9.30am. (From Apr. to Oct.: Mon. & Wed. to Sun.). (From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri. to Sun.) Closed every first Sunday of the month. Please be at the departure point at least 20 min. before start.
The Louvre Tour begins at ParisCityVision and ends at Notre Dame!
NB. You walk from ParisCityVision through Tuileries gardens to The Louvre Museum!
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 7 hours 30 minutes
The Tour starts at 9.30am: From Apr. to Oct.: Mon., Wed., Thur., Fri., Sat. & Sun. From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri., Sat. & Sun
Paris Full Day
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.