100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Tue, 14 Feb 2023
From $ 43.70
2. Paris Saint Germain vs Lilleat Parc des Princes, Sat, 18 Feb 2023 - Sun, 19 Feb 2023
From $ 418.60
3. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Sat, 11 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 201.20
4. Paris Saint Germain vs FC Nantesat Parc des Princes, Sat, 4 Mar 2023 - Sun, 5 Mar 2023
From $ 197.30
5. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, Th, 9 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 615.60
6. Admission tickets to the Picasso Museumat Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum , Tue, 7 Mar 2023 - Th, 1 Jun 2023
From $ 18.60
7. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Tue, 7 Feb 2023 - Tue, 23 May 2023
From $ 106.30
8. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Mon, 6 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 438.00
9. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essentials, Mon, 6 Feb 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 178.30
10. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Sun, 5 Feb 2023 - Th, 1 Jun 2023
From $ 151.30
Paris Full Day
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we suggest using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle. The day starts off with a guided visit of the main rooms of the Louvre Museum , incl. the Venus de Milo ”, “the Winged Victory ”, and “Mona Lisa ” painted by Leonardo da Vinci .
Then, the river shuttle takes you on the Seine and passes many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower where lunch (2 courses incl. drinks) is served in the unique setting of the new restaurant located on the 1st floor of the Tower. There is time to hand to visit the monument.
Then, off with the river shuttle again to Notre-Dame Cathedral . A guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345 is included in the tour!
The Tour is in English!
All entrance tickets and lunch are included in the price!
Duration: 7.5 hours.
Departure Times: The Tour starts at 9.30am. (From Apr. to Oct.: Mon. & Wed. to Sun.). (From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri. to Sun.) Closed every first Sunday of the month. Please be at the departure point at least 20 min. before start.
The Louvre Tour begins at ParisCityVision and ends at Notre Dame!
NB. You walk from ParisCityVision through Tuileries gardens to The Louvre Museum!
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Book From $ 191.70
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 7 hours 30 minutes
Paris Full Day
Louvre Museum, Arc du Carrousel, 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.