100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 26.80
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 72.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 61.30
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.50
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 18.40
6. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 22.40
7. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 20.80
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 53.00
9. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 39.00
10. Eiffel Tower: Audio guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Sat, 25 Jan 2020 - Sat, 23 Jan 2021
From $ 89.00
Paris Full Day
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we suggest using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle. The day starts off with a guided visit of the main rooms of the Louvre Museum , incl. the Venus de Milo ”, “the Winged Victory ”, and “Mona Lisa ” painted by Leonardo da Vinci .
Then, the river shuttle takes you on the Seine and passes many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower where lunch (2 courses incl. drinks) is served in the unique setting of the new restaurant located on the 1st floor of the Tower. There is time to hand to visit the monument.
Then, off with the river shuttle again to Notre-Dame Cathedral . A guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345 is included in the tour!
The Tour is in English!
All entrance tickets and lunch are included in the price!
Duration: 7.5 hours.
Departure Times: The Tour starts at 9.30am. (From Apr. to Oct.: Mon. & Wed. to Sun.). (From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri. to Sun.) Closed every first Sunday of the month. Please be at the departure point at least 20 min. before start.
The Louvre Tour begins at ParisCityVision and ends at Notre Dame!
NB. You walk from ParisCityVision through Tuileries gardens to The Louvre Museum!
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Print out voucher
Paris Full Day
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.