Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.00
2. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
3. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 63.50
4. Louvre Museum: Priority Ticketat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.80
5. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 10 Feb 2020
From $ 79.90
6. Sainte Chapelle - Skip the Lineat Sainte Chapelle, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Wed, 13 May 2020
From $ 14.30
7. Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 84.90
8. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 20.90
9. Eiffel Tower Climbing with Summitat Eiffel Tower, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 71.90
10. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Fri, 13 Nov 2020
From $ 18.50
Paris Full Day
Because all monuments visited on this day’s excursion are located along the Seine, we suggest using an unusual means of transport: The River Shuttle. The day starts off with a guided visit of the main rooms of the Louvre Museum , incl. the Venus de Milo ”, “the Winged Victory ”, and “Mona Lisa ” painted by Leonardo da Vinci .
Then, the river shuttle takes you on the Seine and passes many of Paris' beautiful monuments en route to the Eiffel Tower where lunch (2 courses incl. drinks) is served in the unique setting of the new restaurant located on the 1st floor of the Tower. There is time to hand to visit the monument.
Then, off with the river shuttle again to Notre-Dame Cathedral . A guided tour of this gothic work of art built between 1163 and 1345 is included in the tour!
The Tour is in English!
All entrance tickets and lunch are included in the price!
Duration: 7.5 hours.
Departure Times: The Tour starts at 9.30am. (From Apr. to Oct.: Mon. & Wed. to Sun.). (From Nov. to Mar. Mon., Fri. to Sun.) Closed every first Sunday of the month. Please be at the departure point at least 20 min. before start.
The Louvre Tour begins at ParisCityVision and ends at Notre Dame!
NB. You walk from ParisCityVision through Tuileries gardens to The Louvre Museum!
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Print out voucher
Paris Full Day
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.