100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 85.60
2. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 44.00
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.20
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 76.10
5. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 110.10
6. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 190.00
7. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.50
8. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Sun, 26 Sep 2021
From $ 115.10
9. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 138.60
10. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelat Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, Sat, 3 Oct 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 596.80
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days)
Enjoy a full day of magical fun at Disneyland Paris! Meet all the beloved Disney characters, enjoy the thrilling rides, watch the impressive parades, and much, much more. Book your tickets before you leave home and avoid the long lines!
- Experience the magic at Disneyland Paris
- Skip the lines with prebooked tickets
- Hop onto all the fun rides
- See the fantastic shows and parades
- Enjoy free entrance for children under 3
What can I expect?
Enjoy a Magical Day at Disneyland Paris
Disneyland Paris is located just 20 miles east of Central Paris. Here fairy-tales come to life across five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
Disneyland Paris is the most visited theme park in Europe, so make sure to book from home to save time in line!
Are your preferred dates unavailable?
If you couldn't find tickets for the date you were looking for above, please check under normal season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email shortly after your booking is complete. Print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets for paper tickets before visiting the park.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance ticket to Disneyland Paris is valid for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and remain until it closes.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge