100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 26.80
2. Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days)at Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days) , Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 97.70
3. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 164.50
4. Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days)at Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days) , Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 127.00
5. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Th, 30 Jan 2020 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 76.40
6. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 112.10
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Wed, 27 Jan 2021
From $ 72.30
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Tue, 28 Jan 2020 - Wed, 27 Jan 2021
From $ 61.30
9. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 29 Jan 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.50
10. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Sat, 1 Feb 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 22.40
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Normal season days)
Want to get the most out of your time in Paris? Visit two amazing parks in one day. See fairy tales come to life at Disneyland Paris, plus explore the cool movie sets at Walt Disney Studios Park. Buy tickets here in advance to avoid the long lines.
- Visit Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park in 1 day
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Ride the fun attractions
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Enjoy free entrance for children under age 3
What can I expect?
Visit both Disneyland Paris & Walt Disney Studios Park
Spend a family-friendly day out of the city enjoying Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park. The neighboring parks are located just 20 miles east of Central Paris. These tickets give you access to both parks.
Disneyland Paris, the most visited theme park in all of France and Europe, is where fairy tales come to life. The park is divided into five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows, and impressive street parades.
At Walt Disney Studios Park, you can discover how Disney magic is made. Step into the limelight with your family and explore the five production zones that this park has to offer.
Don't see your preferred dates here?
If you can't find tickets for the date you are looking for here, please check under low season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Print out the e-ticket and bring it to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris. At the PARISCityVision office, you will exchange the e-ticket for the park admission tickets.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park are valid for one full day, so you can enter when the parks opens and stay until closing.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge