100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Sun, 24 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 111.90
2. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Sun, 24 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.80
3. Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Lunch at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Sun, 24 Jan 2021 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 46.80
4. Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruiseat Dinner at the Bistro Parisien & Cruise, Sun, 24 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 51.40
5. Paradis Latinat Paradis Latin , Mon, 25 Jan 2021 - Mon, 29 Mar 2021
From $ 92.20
6. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Sun, 24 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 23.70
7. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Mon, 1 Feb 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 90.40
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Mon, 1 Feb 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 50.40
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Mon, 1 Feb 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 77.10
10. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Tue, 2 Feb 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 117.00
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Normal season days)
Want to get the most out of your time in Paris? Visit two amazing parks in one day. See fairy tales come to life at Disneyland Paris, plus explore the cool movie sets at Walt Disney Studios Park. Buy tickets here in advance to avoid the long lines.
- Visit Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park in 1 day
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Ride the fun attractions
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Enjoy free entrance for children under age 3
What can I expect?
Visit both Disneyland Paris & Walt Disney Studios Park
Spend a family-friendly day out of the city enjoying Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park. The neighboring parks are located just 20 miles east of Central Paris. These tickets give you access to both parks.
Disneyland Paris, the most visited theme park in all of France and Europe, is where fairy tales come to life. The park is divided into five incredible lands filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows, and impressive street parades.
At Walt Disney Studios Park, you can discover how Disney magic is made. Step into the limelight with your family and explore the five production zones that this park has to offer.
Don't see your preferred dates here?
If you can't find tickets for the date you are looking for here, please check under low season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Print out the e-ticket and bring it to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris. At the PARISCityVision office, you will exchange the e-ticket for the park admission tickets.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park are valid for one full day, so you can enter when the parks opens and stay until closing.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge