Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.00
2. The Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
3. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 63.50
4. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Th, 13 Feb 2020
From $ 79.90
5. Eiffel Tower Climbing with Summitat Eiffel Tower, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 71.90
6. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 20.90
7. Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 84.90
8. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 39.40
9. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 18.50
10. The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deckat The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Fri, 20 Nov 2020
From $ 22.20
Highlights of Paris
Discover the highlights of Paris on this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour! Visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral, enjoy a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower and stroll around charming Montmartre.
- Enjoy a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour around Paris
- Get a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower
- Admire Notre-Dame Cathedral
- See all of the major sights
- Enjoy some free time in Montmartre
- Get picked-up at your hotel in Paris
Get picked up at your accommodation in Paris and get whisked away on a beautiful tour of the city! On the tour, you'll see the highlights of Paris.
The route includes:
Concorde Square - Louvre Museum - Seine River and its bridges - the French Academy - Stop and free time at Cité Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral - Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) - the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men - Arch of Triumph - Champs-Elysées Avenue - a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower – Invalides with the dome of Napoleon's tomb - Opera House and free time in Montmartre with a stop near the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and the artists' square, Place du Tertre.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
Round trip transfer is included to/from your centrally located hotel in Paris. Please note that the postal code must begin with 75.
Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour is over, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 3.5 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.