100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.20
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 76.10
3. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Sun, 26 Sep 2021
From $ 115.10
4. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 190.00
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 19.60
6. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Mon, 27 Sep 2021
From $ 49.60
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Mon, 27 Sep 2021
From $ 75.80
8. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 22.10
9. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 2 Oct 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 44.00
10. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 110.10
Highlights of Paris
Discover the highlights of Paris on this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour! Visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral, enjoy a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower and stroll around charming Montmartre.
- Enjoy a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour around Paris
- Get a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower
- Admire Notre-Dame Cathedral
- See all of the major sights
- Enjoy some free time in Montmartre
- Get picked-up at your hotel in Paris
What can I expect?
Get picked up at your accommodation in Paris and get whisked away on a beautiful tour of the city! On the tour, you'll see the highlights of Paris.
The route includes:
Concorde Square - Louvre Museum - Seine River and its bridges - the French Academy - Stop and free time at Cité Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral - Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) - the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men - Arch of Triumph - Champs-Elysées Avenue - a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower – Invalides with the dome of Napoleon's tomb - Opera House and free time in Montmartre with a stop near the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and the artists' square, Place du Tertre.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-2 (free)
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
The tour departs daily at 8:15 AM & 1:15 PM.
Highlights of Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.