100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 48.70
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 48.60
3. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Sun, 11 Jul 2021
From $ 107.30
4. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 33.30
5. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 210.10
6. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyat Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Fri, 26 Mar 2021
From $ 199.90
7. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 206.50
8. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 163.00
9. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 242.60
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.60
Highlights of Paris
Discover the highlights of Paris on this 3.5-hour sightseeing tour! Visit the Notre-Dame Cathedral, enjoy a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower and stroll around charming Montmartre.
- Enjoy a 3.5-hour sightseeing tour around Paris
- Get a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower
- Admire Notre-Dame Cathedral
- See all of the major sights
- Enjoy some free time in Montmartre
- Get picked-up at your hotel in Paris
What can I expect?
Get picked up at your accommodation in Paris and get whisked away on a beautiful tour of the city! On the tour, you'll see the highlights of Paris.
The route includes:
Concorde Square - Louvre Museum - Seine River and its bridges - the French Academy - Stop and free time at Cité Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral - Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) - the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men - Arch of Triumph - Champs-Elysées Avenue - a photo stop at the Eiffel Tower – Invalides with the dome of Napoleon's tomb - Opera House and free time in Montmartre with a stop near the Basilica of Sacre Coeur and the artists' square, Place du Tertre.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant 0-2 (free)
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 3 hours 30 minutes
The tour departs daily at 8:15 AM & 1:15 PM.
Highlights of Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.