Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 113.20
2. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.00
3. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 63.50
4. Louvre Museum: Priority Ticketat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.80
5. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 10 Feb 2020
From $ 79.90
6. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 53.50
7. Louvre with Audio Guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 46.60
8. Pompidou Center: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Pompidou Center , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Mon, 11 May 2020
From $ 19.30
9. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Wed, 13 May 2020
From $ 17.20
10. Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise, & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 344.70
Lido de Paris
See one of the most famous cabarets in the world - Lido de Paris on the Champs-Elysées. Enjoy a delicious meal with the international French-style cabaret and burlesque show, or just the show with champagne. Tickets sell out quickly, especially on weekends, - book yours in advance!
- Experience the impressive new show at Lido de Paris
- Choose between the show and champagne or the show and a delicious dinner
- Let yourself be entertained by a French cabaret that's out of this world
What can I expect?
New Show: Paris Merveilles
Incredible energy has gone into assembling an international team of performers, dancers, musicians and designers to produce a show that is packed with artistic and technical innovation.
The show draws its inspiration from the Art Nouveau genre and uses icons such as Paris' 'Iron Lady', also known as the Eiffel Tower. The set changes follow one another at a furious pace portraying a series of famous Parisian sites.
Somewhere between dream and reality, you will discover a Paris that you had never imagined existed.
We offer 3 ticket types - tickets for the show & champagne and tickets for dinner & show. * ½ a bottle Champagne Brut 1er cru is included in the price for both shows with or without dinner (Minus Soirée Plume menu).
New: For either show you may now also choose a show & glass of Champagne (only) option.
You may view the different menu options here:
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
When does the show start?
The show run daily at 9 PM and 11 PM. If you choose tickets with dinner, then your dinner will be served at 7 PM and the show will begin at 9 PM.
Whether you choose to book tickets with or without dinner it is a good idea to be at the Lido half an hour prior to the show starts.
How long does the show last?
The show lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Lido de Paris is very popular, and can often be sold out months in advance on Fridays and Saturdays. So the sooner you book the better the chance is that you will get tickets on your desired date. If you can visit Lido de Paris on a night other than a Fridays or Saturday you will increase your chance of getting tickets
Child (4-11): Free.
Lido de Paris is not suitable for children, and children under 4 years old are not allowed.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 191 reviews
"The Lido de Paris was fun, organized, a pleasure to watch, and entertaining!"
"Super flot show med masser af overraskelser"
Lone Mon, 9 Sep 2019
Tomasz Wed, 21 Aug 2019
"Keurig geregeld en genoten van een fantastische show. Een absolute aanrader voor iedereen !"
Duncan Wed, 14 Aug 2019
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours 45 minutes
Lido de Paris
Lido de Paris 116, Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.