100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pmat Lunch Cruise at 12.45 pm, Fri, 18 Dec 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 43.70
2. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Tue, 22 Dec 2020 - Sat, 23 Oct 2021
From $ 114.10
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 26 Dec 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 51.80
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Sat, 26 Dec 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 75.50
5. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Sat, 26 Dec 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 50.30
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Sat, 26 Dec 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 55.90
7. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, Th, 24 Dec 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 82.60
8. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PMat Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM, Th, 24 Dec 2020 - Sun, 28 Mar 2021
From $ 87.70
9. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Sat, 26 Dec 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 35.40
10. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Sat, 26 Dec 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 82.40
Lido de Paris
See one of the most famous cabarets in the world - Lido de Paris on the Champs-Elysées. Enjoy a delicious meal with the international French-style cabaret and burlesque show, or just the show with champagne. Tickets sell out quickly, especially on weekends, - book yours in advance!
- Experience the impressive new show at Lido de Paris
- Choose between the show and champagne or the show and a delicious dinner
- Let yourself be entertained by a French cabaret that's out of this world
What can I expect?
New Show: Paris Merveilles
Incredible energy has gone into assembling an international team of performers, dancers, musicians and designers to produce a show that is packed with artistic and technical innovation.
The show draws its inspiration from the Art Nouveau genre and uses icons such as Paris' 'Iron Lady', also known as the Eiffel Tower. The set changes follow one another at a furious pace portraying a series of famous Parisian sites.
Somewhere between dream and reality, you will discover a Paris that you had never imagined existed.
We offer 3 ticket types - tickets for the show & champagne and tickets for dinner & show. * ½ a bottle Champagne Brut 1er cru is included in the price for both shows with or without dinner (Minus Soirée Plume menu).
New: For either show you may now also choose a show & glass of Champagne (only) option.
You may view the different menu options here:
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
When does the show start?
The show run daily at 9 PM and 11 PM. If you choose tickets with dinner, then your dinner will be served at 7 PM and the show will begin at 9 PM.
Whether you choose to book tickets with or without dinner it is a good idea to be at the Lido half an hour prior to the show starts.
How long does the show last?
The show lasts 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
Lido de Paris is very popular, and can often be sold out months in advance on Fridays and Saturdays. So the sooner you book the better the chance is that you will get tickets on your desired date. If you can visit Lido de Paris on a night other than a Fridays or Saturday you will increase your chance of getting tickets
Child (4-11): Free.
Lido de Paris is not suitable for children, and children under 4 years old are not allowed.
Fantastic: 4.5 – 197 reviews
"The Lido de Paris was fun, organized, a pleasure to watch, and entertaining!"
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 1 hours 45 minutes
You can choose between three different ticket options:
Show only, Show with a glass of champagne or Show and dinner.
With Show and dinner you can choose between four different menu options:
Soirée Plume: 3-course dinner. Drinks not included.
Soirée Etoile: 3-course dinner. A glass of champagne or wine included.
Soirée Champs-Elysées: 3-course prestige dinner. Half a bottle of champagne or wine included.
Soirée Triomphe: 3-course gastronomy dinner. Half a bottle of champagne or wine included.
There's also a Children's menu.
Lido de Paris
Lido de Paris 116, Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.