100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Mon, 27 Sep 2021
From $ 88.90
2. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Fri, 26 Mar 2021
From $ 17.90
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.20
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 29 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 76.10
5. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 110.10
6. Paris Catacombsat Paris Catacombs - Skip the line, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Sun, 26 Sep 2021
From $ 115.10
7. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Th, 1 Oct 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 190.00
8. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Wed, 30 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 138.60
9. Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michelat Two-Day Tour to Normandy, Saint Malo & Mont Saint Michel, Sat, 3 Oct 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 596.80
10. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, Sat, 3 Oct 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 596.80
- Skip the line
Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass - 1 day
Skip the line and explore the Versailles Estate with this all-inclusive one-day pass. Walk through the Versailles Palace with an audio guide, see Marie-Antoinette's house, and learn all about France's royal history. You can also stroll around the beautiful gardens, enjoy the magical Musical Fountain show, and pay the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon a visit!
- Skip the line to the Versailles Palace
- Discover the palace at your own pace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
- Listen to a free audio guide
- Stroll around the beautiful gardens
- Enjoy the magical Musical Fountain show
- Visit the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon
What can I expect?
When you arrive at Versailles you'll get an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages, including English, so you can explore the Palace while learning about France's fascinating royal history.
Afterwards you can stroll through the Palace's park and admire the impressive Baroque gardens with its fountains and reflecting pools. You should also visit the Trianon Estate, which includes the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon and Marie-Antoinette's house.From April through October, you can enjoy a magnificent Musical Fountain Show takes place every weekend. The park's fountains come to life against a background of Baroque music, transporting you back to the royal era.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Which languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Verssailes is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
- Skip the line-ticket to Versailles.
- Visit to the gardens.
- Visit to Marie-Antoinette's house, the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon.
- Musical Fountain show.
- An audio guide.
Le Bar du Château 9 rue Colbert 78000 Versailles
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.