100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 206.50
2. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 101.40
3. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 175.90
4. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 66.90
5. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 100.80
6. Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 103.30
7. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat , Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 23.00
8. Versailles: Skip the line & gardens with audio guideat , Wed, 6 May 2020 - Th, 29 Oct 2020
From $ 31.40
9. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Tue, 6 Oct 2020
From $ 16.70
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 57.40
- Skip the line
Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass - 1 day
Skip the line and explore the Versailles Estate with this all-inclusive one-day pass. Walk through the Versailles Palace with an audio guide, see Marie-Antoinette's house, and learn all about France's royal history. You can also stroll around the beautiful gardens, enjoy the magical Musical Fountain show, and pay the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon a visit!
- Skip the line to the Versailles Palace
- Discover the palace at your own pace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
- Listen to a free audio guide
- Stroll around the beautiful gardens
- Enjoy the magical Musical Fountain show
- Visit the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon
What can I expect?
When you arrive at Versailles you'll get an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages, including English, so you can explore the Palace while learning about France's fascinating royal history.
Afterwards you can stroll through the Palace's park and admire the impressive Baroque gardens with its fountains and reflecting pools. You should also visit the Trianon Estate, which includes the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon and Marie-Antoinette's house.From April through October, you can enjoy a magnificent Musical Fountain Show takes place every weekend. The park's fountains come to life against a background of Baroque music, transporting you back to the royal era.
How does it work?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid on the date you choose. Please disregard the time slot in the booking process, it's not applicable.
Which languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Verssailes is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
- Skip the line-ticket to Versailles.
- Visit to the gardens.
- Visit to Marie-Antoinette's house, the Petit Trianon and Grand Trianon.
- Musical Fountain show.
- An audio guide.
Le Bar du Château 9 rue Colbert 78000 Versailles
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.