Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sightseeing Versaillesat Sightseeing Versailles, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 69.30
2. Versailles: Morning guided tour from Parisat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 99.90
3. Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guideat Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guide , Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 23.40
4. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 17.00
5. The Ultimate Paris Tourat The Ultimate Paris Tour, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 240.90
6. Guided Tour of Versailles and the Eiffel Towerat PARISCityVISION, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 196.50
7. Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianonsat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Sat, 16 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 173.30
8. Versailles: Versailles Expressat Versailles: Versailles Express, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 36.60
9. Louvre Masterpieces and Royal Palace Tourat Louvre, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Th, 12 Nov 2020
From $ 84.40
10. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Th, 14 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 113.20
Versailles Passport with Audio Guide
Purchase this one-day pass - and don't miss a thing! Explore the entire Versailles Estate at your own pace. Discover the palace with audio guide accompaniment and visit the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon, Marie-Antoinette Estate as well as the fabulous gardens.Highlights:
- Visit the Palace of Versailles at your own pace
- Enjoy a complimentary audio guide for the palace portion of the tour
- Learn about France's royal history
- Stroll around the beautiful gardens
- Visit the Petit Trianon & Grand Trianon
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
- Bring children under age 18 for free
Explore the Versailles Estate
When you arrive at Versailles you'll pick up an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages, including English, so you can explore the Palace while learning about France's fascinating royal history.
Next you can take a stroll in the lovely gardens and visit the Trianon Estate, which includes the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon, the gardens and the Queen's Hamlet.
The Petit Trianon Château was built by Madame de Pompadour, but it was Marie-Antoinette who decided to make it a residence far from the hustle and bustle of royal daily life.
Built in 1783 in the style of a Normandy village, the Queen's Hamlet was a haven for Marie-Antoinette, who often retired there to escape courtyard pompousness and enjoy a simple peasant lifestyle. It is made up of 11 houses, each with a garden, built around a lake.
We also offer admission tickets to the Palace of Versailles without the gardens, find those tickets here.
Shortly after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at the time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, proceed to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets for your actual admission tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your admission tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid for up to one week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
What languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Versailles is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
Are there child rates?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Versailles Passport includes access to the gardens - except during Musical Fountains and Musical Gardens*.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge