100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 57.40
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 48.60
3. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 28.30
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 6 Jun 2020
From $ 77.10
5. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 102.60
6. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 163.00
7. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 49.60
8. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 66.90
9. Versailles: Guided tour incl. Eiffel Tower visit & Seine cruise - 10 hoursat PARISCityVISION, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 206.50
10. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 175.90
- Skip the line
Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 day
Visit the Palace of Versailles and explore the state apartments at your own pace and learn about the rich and fascinating history of the French monarchy.
- Visit the Palace of Versailles
- Prebooked tickets
- Enjoy a free audio guide
- Learn about France's royal history
- Children under age 18 visit for free
Explore the Incredible Palace of Versailles
When you arrive at Versailles you'll pick up an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages including English so you can explore the Palace while learning all about the fascinating French royalty who inhabited the palace.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid for up to one week from the date that you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office, original tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
Visit the King's chambers with their elegant décor, and the grandiose Hall of Mirrors, which was once a reception hall for the guests of the palace, overlooking the immense gardens of the palace.
If you also wish to visit the incredible gardens and the rest of the Versailles Estate, we also offer tickets to the Versailles Estate incl. audio guide and gardens.
Shortly after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at the time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, proceed to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets for your actual tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
Are there child rates?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Very Good: 3.7 – 3 reviews
"Måtte stå i kø 1 1/2 time for å komme inn. En flott opplevelse når vi kom inn. Fantastisk byggverk, kunstverk og bra audioguide "
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Versailles Palace.
- Access to the gardens.
- An audio guide.
- Free entry for children under the age of 18.
Le Bar du Château 9 rue Colbert 78000 Versailles
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.