100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Mon, 22 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 58.30
2. City Sightseeing Parisat City Sightseeing Paris, Mon, 22 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 37.20
3. Eiffel Tower: Audio guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Mon, 22 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 106.80
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Mon, 22 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 54.50
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 22 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 82.00
6. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Fri, 26 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 71.10
7. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Mon, 22 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 35.40
8. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Fri, 26 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 113.10
9. Louvre Museum: Guided tour - 2,5 hoursat Louvre Museum Guided Tour, Fri, 26 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 89.30
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Mon, 22 Mar 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 55.90
Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruise
Skip the line while exploring the 1st and 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower together with your tour guide and also enjoy tickets to the Tower's highest point, the Summit! This tour also includes a Seine river cruise - a breathtaking way to enjoy many of the City's famous sights.
- Skip the line at the Eiffel Tower
- Admire the view from the very top of the tower
- Get access to all three levels, including the Summit
- Learn about the tower from your English speaking guide
- Enjoy a 1-hour scenic cruise on the Seine
Visit the Highest Point of the Eiffel Tower
Our guide will take you straight to the second level while discussing the history, architecture, and fascinating stories about the iconic landmark.
You will learn about monuments along the Paris skyline, historical events including its place in two World Wars, and its role as a playground for countless daredevils.
We offer small tour groups, so you are assured a great personal experience.
The tour includes tickets to the Summit, so after your tour you are free to go right to the top of the tower to explore the Summit at your leisure.
Furthermore, your tour also includes a beautiful 1-hour cruise on the Seine you can enjoy later that same day or another day of your choice.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you to the Eiffel Tower.
Where does the tour start?
The tour starts at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. The exact address will be on your e-ticket. Please be there 15 minutes before your tour starts.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 2 hours, plus however long you wish you spend at the Summit on your own after the tour.
What languages is the tour operated in?
The tour is available in English only.
Where does the cruise depart from?
Your Bateaux Parisiens cruise departs from Pier 3 by the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
How long is my cruise ticket valid?
You'll get your cruise ticket from your guide and you can use it the same day or another day of your choice.
Are there child rates?
No, but children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.5 – 2 reviews
En oplevelsesrig dag
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 2 hours
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- Access to all three floors.
- A guided tour.
- A cruise on the Seine.
Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise
Meet the tour representative and collect your tickets here: 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais (co-branded shop) 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.