100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rouge and Cruiseat Moulin Rouge and Cruise, Th, 1 Apr 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 230.20
2. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Th, 1 Apr 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 193.20
3. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, Th, 1 Apr 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 84.80
4. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, Fri, 2 Apr 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 0.00
5. Champagne Tasting in Reimsat Champagne Tasting in Reims, Mon, 5 Apr 2021 - Mon, 25 Oct 2021
From $ 191.20
6. Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PMat Lunch Cruise at 12:30 PM, Sun, 28 Mar 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 90.00
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Mon, 22 Mar 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 57.30
8. Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michelat Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel, Fri, 2 Apr 2021 - Fri, 29 Oct 2021
From $ 201.30
9. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyat Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, Fri, 2 Apr 2021 - Fri, 29 Oct 2021
From $ 236.40
10. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, Fri, 2 Apr 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 123.30
Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge
Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Seine River, then visit the Eiffel Tower and end the evening with a cabaret at the Moulin Rouge. Do and see it all in Paris!
- Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Seine
- Visit the Eiffel Tower with skip the line
- Experience a cabaret at the Moulin Rouge incl. 1/2 bottle of champagne
A Night to Remember
You'll start the evening by enjoying a lovely dinner on board one of the boats from the Marina de Paris all the while enjoying the views and seeing some of the most beautiful monuments facing the Seine River.
On board you'll enjoy your dinner consisting of: A selection of starters, à la carte main course and a selection of desserts. Water and wine is included in the price.
Your cruise will take you to the foot of the Eiffel Tower, where you will skip the queue and take the elevator straight up to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. From here you will discover a breathtaking panoramic views of Paris.
As the last part of this incredible evening, the bus will drive you to Moulin Rouge, where you will see the show Féerie - the latest Moulin Rouge cabaret. Here each of you will be served half a bottle of champagne to enjoy while watching the show.
A luxury coach will drive you between the attractions and back again, and there is a French and English speaking guide with you all the time.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION office. Please plan on arriving 15-20 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the PARISCityVISION office.
On the bus you will be asked for your hotel info. and if it is located in the center of Paris the bus can sometimes stop at or near your hotel. to offer you a more convenient drop off point.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs approx. 7-8 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dresses are optional. Jeans, shorts and sneakers are not permitted.
- The Moulin Rouge is often operating at full capacity, and the room can feel crowded.
Infant (0-5): Free of charge
Fantastic: 4.3 – 85 reviews
Wonderful Experience - very professional organisation
"A brilliant night out and so well run. I highly recommend this package to travellers to Paris."
Tolles Erlebnis !
"Wir waren mit einer Gruppe von 15 Personen unterwegs. Vom Zeitplan, der Organisation, den einzelnen Attraktionen, den Tarnsfers zwischen den Veranstaltungen, und der Resieleitung war alles sehr gut ! Auch das Dinner auf dem schiff war qualitativ gut bis sehr gut. Eiffelturm bei Nacht lohnt sich in jedem Fall auch. Und last but not least war die Show im Moulin Rouge ein echtes Erlebnis mit tollem Ambiente und klasse Darbietungen ! Vielen Dank und jederzeit gerne wieder !!"
Cruzeiro jantar + Torre Eifel + Moulin Rouge
"O jantar foi mediano. Esperava mais deste cruzeiro. A localização das mesas muito próximas, quando mais de 3/4 do restaurante e na melhor localização, estava vazio e assim ficou durante toda a viagem. Torre Eifel, foi bom, embora sejam entradas individuais. Moulin Rouge - foi ótimo evitarmos filas de centenas de pessoas. Espetáculo Simplesmente fantástico. Adoramos."
Book From $ 319.50
Print out voucher
- Skip the line-ticket to the Eiffel Tower.
- A visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- A cruise on the Seine.
- Dinner, wine and water on the cruise.
- Entry to Moulin Rouge with ½ a bottle of champagne.
- Transportation between the attractions.
Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue de Pyramides 75001 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.