100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Paris Saint Germain vs Strasbourgat Parc des Princes, Tue, 27 Dec 2022 - Th, 29 Dec 2022
From $ 449.30
2. Paris Saint Germain vs Angersat Parc des Princes, Tue, 10 Jan 2023 - Wed, 11 Jan 2023
From $ 102.60
3. Champagne Tasting in Reimsat Champagne Tasting in Reims, Sat, 17 Dec 2022
From $ 167.30
4. Champagne Tour to Reimsat Champagne Tour to Reims, Sat, 17 Dec 2022
From $ 239.50
5. Eiffel Tower - Summit: Guided Visitat Eiffel Tower - Summit: Guided Visit, Sat, 17 Dec 2022 - Th, 29 Dec 2022
From $ 103.10
6. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Wed, 14 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 184.70
7. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Tue, 13 Dec 2022 - Wed, 5 Apr 2023
From $ 22.60
8. Eiffel Tower: Summit visit and tour of Parisat The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, Mon, 12 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 103.90
9. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, Sun, 11 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 593.00
10. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Sat, 10 Dec 2022 - Fri, 31 Mar 2023
From $ 422.00
Dinner Cruise (New Years eve)
Enjoy a wonderful evening on board the La Marina in Paris! Savor a delicious dinner as you cruise by some of the most iconic landmarks in Paris, lit up in the night sky. It's a romantic cruise you'll never forget!
- Spend a beautiful night on the Seine
- Enjoy a 2-hour dinner cruise
- Savor a culinary treat with 3 courses
- Half a bottle of wine is included in the price
- Admire the City of Lights by night
- Choose the dinner cruise option you prefer
What can I expect?
Unforgettable Dinner Cruise
We advise you to arrive at around 8:45 PM at Solférino port, quai Anatole France, located just by the Musée d'Orsay. Here the La Marina's crew will greet you and seat you at your table for an unforgettable 2-hour dinner cruise.
Admire the magnificent views of the illuminated monuments along the Seine. From the boat's large bay windows, you will see the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame de Paris Cathedral and the Conciergerie located on the Ile de la Cité, as well as the Louvre, and the famous bridges of the Seine, of course. You will also get an exceptional view of the Eiffel Tower, illuminated in the night sky.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Soon after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email. Please print it out and bring it on your cruise.
Where does the cruise begin?
The cruise starts at the foot of the Orsay Museum.
Where does the cruise end?
The cruise ends back by the Orsay Museum.
How long does the cruise last?
The cruise lasts 2 hours.
- Dinner cruise
- Your choice of starter, main course, and dessert
- Half a bottle of wine
What's on the menu?
You can see the menu here. The menu is subject to modification.
What ticket types are available?
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Fantastic: 5.0 – 2 reviews
Book From $ 386.50
Mobile voucher accepted
Save time – Skip the line
Running Time: 2 hours
- Dinner cruise
- Your choice of starter, main and dessert
- ½ a bottle of wine is incl. in the menu
Dinner Cruise at 9:15 PM
PARISCityVISION La Marina Port Solferino, 23 Quai Anatole France 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.