Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sightseeing Versaillesat Sightseeing Versailles, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 69.30
2. Versailles: Morning guided tour from Parisat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 99.90
3. Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guideat Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guide , Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 23.40
4. Versailles Passport with Audio Guideat Versailles Passport with Audio Guide, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 30.70
5. Versailles: Versailles Expressat Versailles: Versailles Express, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 36.60
6. Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianonsat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 173.30
7. The Ultimate Paris Tourat The Ultimate Paris Tour, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 240.90
8. Guided Tour of Versailles and the Eiffel Towerat PARISCityVISION, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 196.50
9. Louvre Masterpieces and Royal Palace Tourat Louvre, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Mon, 16 Nov 2020
From $ 84.40
10. Opéra Garnierat Opéra Garnier, Fri, 22 Nov 2019 - Tue, 19 May 2020
From $ 17.00
Versailles Passport incl. audio guide & gardens
See the entire Versailles Estate at your own pace with this all-inclusive one-day pass: Versailles Palace with audio guide, the Trianons, Marie-Antoinette's Hamlet and the gardens with the great Musical Fountains.Highlights:
- Discover the Palace of Versailles at your leisure
- Enjoy your complimentary audio guide for the palace
- Learn about France's royal history
- Stroll around the beautiful gardens
- Enjoy the magical Musical Fountain show
- Visit the Petit Trianon & Grand Trianon
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
Get the Full Versailles Experience
When you arrive at Versailles you'll receive an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages, including English, so you can explore the Palace while learning about France's fascinating royal history.
Afterwards you can stroll through the Palace's park and admire the impressive Baroque gardens with its fountains and reflecting pools. You should also visit the Trianon Estate, which includes the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon and Marie-Antoinette's house.
From April through October, you can enjoy a magnificent Musical Fountain Show that takes place every weekend. The park's fountains come to life against a background of Baroque music, transporting you back to the royal era.
We also offer admission tickets to the Palace of Versailles without the gardens, read more here.
Shortly after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at the time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, proceed to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets for actual admission tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your admission tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid for up to one week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
What languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Versailles is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
Are there child rates?
Yes, child rates are available for children between age 3-17. Children between age 0-2 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge