100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Admission tickets to the Picasso Museumat Admission Tickets to the Picasso Museum , Tue, 11 May 2021 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021
From $ 20.50
2. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021
From $ 24.30
3. Musée de l'Orangerieat Musée de l’Orangerie, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Tue, 7 Sep 2021
From $ 19.00
4. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Sat, 6 Nov 2021
From $ 87.00
5. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, Tue, 11 May 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 0.00
6. Louvre Museum: Guided Highlights tour - 3 hoursat Louvre, Wed, 9 Jun 2021 - Mon, 9 May 2022
From $ 90.40
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Wed, 9 Jun 2021 - Mon, 9 May 2022
From $ 50.40
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Wed, 9 Jun 2021 - Mon, 9 May 2022
From $ 77.10
9. Giverny and Monétat Giverny and Monét, Th, 10 Jun 2021 - Sun, 31 Oct 2021
From $ 109.60
10. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Fri, 11 Jun 2021 - Th, 31 Mar 2022
From $ 72.90
Versailles: Skip the line & gardens with audio guide
Purchase this one-day pass - and don't miss a thing! Explore the entire Versailles Estate at your own pace. Discover the palace with audio guide accompaniment and visit the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon, Marie-Antoinette Estate as well as the fabulous gardens.Highlights:
- Visit the Palace of Versailles at your own pace
- Enjoy a complimentary audio guide for the palace portion of the tour
- Learn about France's royal history
- Stroll around the beautiful gardens
- Visit the Petit Trianon & Grand Trianon
- Explore Marie-Antoinette's house
- Bring children under age 18 for free
Explore the Versailles Estate
When you arrive at Versailles you'll pick up an audio guide. The guide is available in 11 languages, including English, so you can explore the Palace while learning about France's fascinating royal history.
Next you can take a stroll in the lovely gardens and visit the Trianon Estate, which includes the Petit Trianon, Grand Trianon, the gardens and the Queen's Hamlet.
The Petit Trianon Château was built by Madame de Pompadour, but it was Marie-Antoinette who decided to make it a residence far from the hustle and bustle of royal daily life.
Built in 1783 in the style of a Normandy village, the Queen's Hamlet was a haven for Marie-Antoinette, who often retired there to escape courtyard pompousness and enjoy a simple peasant lifestyle. It is made up of 11 houses, each with a garden, built around a lake.
We also offer admission tickets to the Palace of Versailles without the gardens, find those tickets here.
Shortly after your order is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at the time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, proceed to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets for your actual admission tickets before visiting the Palace of Versailles.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your admission tickets to the Palace of Versailles are valid for up to one week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
What languages is the audio guide available in?
The audio guide to the Palace of Versailles is available in 11 languages: French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese-Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean and Polish.
Are there child rates?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The Versailles Passport includes access to the gardens - except during Musical Fountains and Musical Gardens*.
Child (0-17): Free of charge
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Save time – Skip the line
- Skip the line-ticket to the Versailles Palace.
- Access to the gardens.
- Access to the Petit Trianon and the Grand Trianon.
- Access to the Marie-Antoinette Estate.
- An audio guide.
Le Bar du Château 9 rue Colbert 78000 Versailles
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.