Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 112.10
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 72.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 61.30
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Wed, 11 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 27.50
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Th, 5 Mar 2020
From $ 77.80
6. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Sun, 6 Dec 2020
From $ 103.60
7. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & cruise - 5 hoursat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 89.00
8. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 93.20
9. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Sightseeing Tourat Eiffel Tower - Skip the Line & Sightseeing Tour , Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 65.50
10. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 164.50
Admission Tickets to the Rodin Museum
Skip the ticket line, and have more time to leisurely explore the beautiful Rodin Museum in Hôtel Biron and to delight in the masterpieces by Rodin, Monet, Van Gogh, and Renoir.Highlights:
- Visit the beautiful Rodin Museum in Paris
- Skip the line with tickets in hand
- See the masterpieces by Rodin, Monet, & Van Gogh
- Walk the thematic gardens
- Admire the beautiful sculpture
Explore the Rodin Musum
The museum used to be a workshop for artists such as Jean Cocteau, Henri Matisse and Auguste Rodin in the early 20th century, before it became the Rodin Museum. Today, it houses the works of Auguste Rodin, Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh and Auguste Renoir.
Make sure to take a stroll through the incredible sculpture garden. The thematic walks 'Garden of Orpheus' and 'Garden of Springs' let you admire some of Rodin's most iconic works, including The Burghers of Calais, The Gates of Hell, and The Thinker.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to the email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you to PARISCityVISION, our agent in Paris.
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-ticket for your original tickets before visiting the Rodin Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Rodin Museum are valid up to a week from the date you collect them at the PARISCityVISION's office.
Are there child rates?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-3): Free of charge