100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Moulin Rougeat Moulin Rouge, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Sat, 15 Aug 2020
From $ 110.10
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 71.00
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 60.20
4. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.00
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Sun, 10 May 2020
From $ 76.40
6. Musée D'Orsay: Skip the Lineat Musée d'Orsay, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Sun, 31 May 2020
From $ 22.00
7. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 101.70
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Mon, 15 Feb 2021
From $ 52.10
9. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Tue, 18 Feb 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 128.00
10. Versailles: Skip the line - All Inclusive pass w. garden visit - 1 dayat Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guide , Mon, 17 Feb 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 22.70
Admission Tickets to the Orsay Museum
Skip the line to the Musée d'Orsay with prebooked tickets! The museum is world-renowned for its massive collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings and other incredible pieces of art.
- Avoid the line at the Orsay Museum
- Book your tickets from home and skip the line
- Admire the impressive art collection
- Take a break in the Café de l'Ours or Café Campana
- Bring children under age 18 free of charge
- Rent an audio guide and learn more (€5)
What can I expect?
Experience the Musée d'Orsay
Visit the Musée d'Orsay, located on the left bank of the Seine at your own leisure. The famous museum is housed in a former train station and is worth a visit becuase of its unique décor alone.
The Musée d'Orsay further holds the world's largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings. You will also find other forms of art, such as sculpture, architecture and photographs. Since 2011, the museum has also housed nearly 6562 ft² worth of decorative arts.
If you need to take a break during your visit, the museum offers several areas inside perfect for a break, e.g. the Café de l'Ours with its a picnic atmosphere or Café Campana's with its contemporary design and sumptuous décor, which has afforded it a historical monument classification.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris.
How does it work?
Once you get to Paris, go to our agent PARISCityVISION's office to exchange your e-tickets to your original tickets before visiting the Orsay Museum.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to the Orsay Museum are valid a week from the date you collect them at PARISCityVISION's office.
What languages are the audio guide available in?
French, German, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian.
Are there children's tickets?
No, however children under age 18 are free of charge when accompanied by a paying adult.