100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Sat, 26 Sep 2020 - Th, 31 Dec 2020
From $ 85.60
2. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Sun, 27 Dec 2020
From $ 44.00
3. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 52.20
4. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 22.10
5. City Sightseeing Parisat City Sightseeing Paris, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 34.60
6. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Fri, 25 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 19.50
7. Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castlesat Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles, Mon, 28 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 596.80
8. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Th, 24 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 35.70
9. Crazy Horseat Crazy Horse, Sat, 26 Sep 2020 - Wed, 30 Dec 2020
From $ 138.60
10. Louvre Museum: Skip the line & audio guideat Louvre with Audio Guide, Sat, 26 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 50.70
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days)
Skip the line to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park when you prebook your entrance tickets from home. Try all of the amazing rides, meet your favorite Disney characters, and watch the incredible parades. It's guaranteed fun for the whole family!
- Visit both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Try all the fun rides
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Enjoy free entrance for children under age 3
What can I expect?
Visit both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park
Save time and money with these tickets, which give you access to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park. Avoid the long lines at the ticket offices when you book from home.
Fairy tales come to life at Disneyland Paris, the most visited theme park in Europe. The park features five different lands filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
At Walt Disney Studios Park, located next door, you can discover the secrets behind the Disney magic. The park is comprised of five production zones, each bursting with thrill. Head to the Backlot for a behind-the-scenes look at stunts and special effects, or visit Toon Studio to learn about legendary moments in animation.
Can't find your preferred dates here?
If you can't find tickets for your preferred date on this page, please check under normal season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Print out the e-ticket and bring it to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris. At the PARISCityVision office, you will exchange the e-ticket for the park admission tickets.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park are valid for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and stay until it closes at night.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge