100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Disneyland Resort Paris: Skip the Lineat Disneyland Paris, Mon, 27 Apr 2020 - Tue, 30 Jun 2020
From $ 75.70
2. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 163.00
3. Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days)at Disneyland Paris - 1 Day (Low season days) , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 96.80
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 57.40
5. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Tue, 30 Mar 2021
From $ 48.60
6. Louvre Museum: Skip the Lineat Louvre Museum: Priority Ticket, Sat, 2 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.30
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 6 Jun 2020
From $ 77.10
8. Evening Tour of Parisat , Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 27.00
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour with summit & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Summit & Cruise, Fri, 1 May 2020 - Sat, 6 Jun 2020
From $ 71.00
10. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Mon, 27 Apr 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 18.20
Disneyland Paris - 1 Day / 2 Parks (Low season days)
Skip the line to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park when you prebook your entrance tickets from home. Try all of the amazing rides, meet your favorite Disney characters, and watch the incredible parades. It's guaranteed fun for the whole family!
- Visit both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park
- Skip the line with prebooked tickets
- Try all the fun rides
- See the fantastic shows and street parades
- Enjoy free entrance for children under age 3
What can I expect?
Visit both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park
Save time and money with these tickets, which give you access to both Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park. Avoid the long lines at the ticket offices when you book from home.
Fairy tales come to life at Disneyland Paris, the most visited theme park in Europe. The park features five different lands filled with classic attractions, fun rides, incredible shows and impressive street parades.
At Walt Disney Studios Park, located next door, you can discover the secrets behind the Disney magic. The park is comprised of five production zones, each bursting with thrill. Head to the Backlot for a behind-the-scenes look at stunts and special effects, or visit Toon Studio to learn about legendary moments in animation.
Can't find your preferred dates here?
If you can't find tickets for your preferred date on this page, please check under normal season days here.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your e-ticket will be emailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Print out the e-ticket and bring it to our agent PARISCityVISION in Paris. At the PARISCityVision office, you will exchange the e-ticket for the park admission tickets.
How long are my tickets valid?
Your entrance tickets to Disneyland Paris and Walt Disney Studios Park are valid for one full day, so you can come when the parks opens and stay until it closes at night.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge