100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 116.80
2. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 96.30
3. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Tue, 24 Sep 2024
From $ 38.30
4. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 30 Sep 2023 - Sun, 24 Dec 2023
From $ 74.40
5. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Wed, 27 Sep 2023 - Mon, 23 Sep 2024
From $ 63.60
6. Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PMat Dinner Cruise at 6:45 PM, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 95.50
7. Dinner Cruise - 6:45 PM. Incl window Table and Champagneat Dinner Cruise La Marina - 18:45 incl window Table and Champagne, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Tue, 24 Sep 2024
From $ 136.20
8. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Sat, 23 Dec 2023
From $ 66.40
9. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at Eiffel Tower, Tue, 26 Sep 2023 - Sat, 23 Dec 2023
From $ 43.40
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Th, 28 Sep 2023 - Sat, 2 Dec 2023
From $ 102.70
Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles
Join us for a magical two-day tour to the Loire Valley Castles. The tour includes hotel transfer, all entry tickets and guided visits as well as 3-star hotel accommodation and dinner, breakfast, and lunch.
- Enjoy a two-day tour to Loire Valley
- Visit several historic castles and châteaus
- Get picked up at your hotel in Paris by minibus
- Sit back and relax in the luxury air-conditioned minibus
- Get entrance tickets for the six guided visits
- Stay in a 3-star hotel (double room with bathroom)
- Enjoy dinner on the first night, breakfast, & lunch on day 2
Day 1: Amboise Castle and Clos Lucé
We begin by crossing the southern districts of Paris to take the Aquitaine motorway.
First stop of the tour is a visit to the beautiful Amboise Castle overlooking the Loire river. Here you'll get an excellent introduction to the history of the region. Afterwards, you'll get free time to get lunch (not included).
Our afternoon continues with a guided visit of Clos-Lucé, the last place Leonardo de Vinci lived, and the gardens of Villandry.
Dinner and accommodation at the Mercure Tours Nord hotel (or similar).
Day 2: Castle of Chenonceau, Cheverny & Chambord
The next day we drive to for Chenonceau for a guided visit of the castle.
We continue our morning with a guided visit of the Château de Cheverny followed by lunch at the Hotel Saint-Hubert in a regional, rustic style restaurant.
Your stay in the Loire Valley ends with a guided visit of the royal Château de Chambord.
We leave around 4:30 PM and return to your hotel in Paris around 7 PM.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour includes hotel pick-up from centrally located hotels in Paris (Please note that the postal code must begin with 75). As part of the booking process, you'll be asked to give us your hotel details.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
This tour is a two-day tour.
What languages is the tour operated in?
The tour is operated in English.
Which type of rooms can I choose from?
We only offer accommodation in double rooms with a private bathroom.
Are meals included?
Dinner the first night, a breakfast buffet in the morning and lunch on the second day is included. Lunch on the first day is not included.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children under age 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Book From $ 522.90
Print out voucher
Two-Day Tour to the Loire Valley Castles
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.