100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Fri, 24 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 115.10
2. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Th, 23 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 99.70
3. Versailles: Guided tour incl. lunch - 9 hoursat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Sat, 25 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 197.60
4. Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michelat Bus Tour to Mont-Saint-Michel, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 166.20
5. Landing Beaches of Normandyat Landing Beaches of Normandy , Th, 23 Mar 2023 - Th, 21 Mar 2024
From $ 222.80
6. Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbeyat Tour to the Mont-Saint-Michel Abbey, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 191.50
7. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 37.10
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Tue, 31 Oct 2023
From $ 61.60
9. Louvre - Priority access to Mona Lisaat Louvre : Priority access to Mona Lisa, Th, 23 Mar 2023 - Wed, 20 Mar 2024
From $ 65.80
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Wed, 22 Mar 2023 - Fri, 24 Mar 2023
From $ 42.90
Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley
Visit three of the Loire Valley's most famous châteaux: the sophisticated Château d'Amboise, the charming Château de Chenonceau, built across the River Cher, and the majestic Château de Chambord. It's a beautiful back to the French Renaissance in the UNESCO protected Loire Valley.
- Enjoy a full-day tour to Loire Valley
- Visit three historic châteaux
- Enjoy a lovely lunch with drinks included
- Get picked up at your hotel in Paris
- Enjoy the small tour group (max. 8 participants)
What can I expect?
On the drive from Paris to Loire Valley, you'll get the opportunity to relax and listen to your driver and guide tell about the UNESCO protected valley. You'll arrive at the Château d'Amboise around 9:30 AM.
The Château d’Amboise sits on a rocky outcrop surrounded by fortifications. In the late 15th and early 16th centuries, it was the royal residence during the reigns of Kings Charles VIII and Francis I. Here you'll get about an hour to admire the castle's wonderful collection of Gothic and Renaissance furniture, explore the royal apartments, marvel at the chapel that contains the tomb of Leonardo da Vinci and stroll through the beautiful gardens overlooking the Loire River.
Château de Chenonceau, also known as the 'Ladies' Castle', was built during the 16th century and has been home to many well-known aristocratic French women, such as Diane de Poitiers and Catherine de Medici. Admire the elegantly furnished floral rooms, old master paintings, and antique tapestries. Spend about an hour walking around the castle on your own as well as its grounds and pretty gardens.
Next up is a lovely lunch at either the Au Gâteau Breton restaurant (during winter) or in the Orangerie glasshouse (during summer), depending on the time of year.
After your lunch, your driver and guide will take you on to the Château de Chambord, the largest of all the Loire Valley châteaux. Here you'll spend approx. an hour and fifteen minutes. The châteaux was built for King Francis I of France in the 16th century with the help of none other than the great Leonardo da Vinci.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Book From $ 270.20
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Running Time: 12 hours
The tour departs Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 6:30 AM.
Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.