100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 338.50
2. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise and Lido de Parisat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 297.90
3. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essentials, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 134.00
4. Paris Full Dayat Paris Full Day, Sat, 2 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 177.10
5. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Fri, 1 Jan 2021 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 209.80
6. Versailles: Guided tour with Fountain show - 5 hoursat Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show, Sat, 5 Sep 2020 - Sat, 31 Oct 2020
From $ 103.30
7. Monet & Van Gogh Tourat Monet & Van Gogh Tour, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 242.60
8. Tour to the Castles in Loire Valleyat Tour to the Castles in Loire Valley, Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Fri, 30 Oct 2020
From $ 302.50
9. Versailles: Skip the line & gardens with audio guideat , Wed, 2 Sep 2020 - Th, 29 Oct 2020
From $ 31.40
10. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 1 Sep 2020 - Wed, 31 Mar 2021
From $ 57.40
Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hours
Looking for the ultimate tour to take in Paris? Look no further!
This exclusive tour starts off by taking you to the best sights of Paris, then to a lovely lunch at the Eiffel Tower, followed by a guided tour of Versailles and free time to explore the gardens! All entrances are included and you don't even have to stand in line to get in!
- Enjoy the ultimate tour of Paris
- Get pick-up at your hotel
- See all of the major sights
- Explore Montmartre on your own
- Have lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Get a guided tour of Versailles
- Enjoy some free time to explore the gardens
What can I expect?
The Ultimate Paris Tour
Your day starts with your driver picking you up at your hotel or other accommodation and takes you on a sightseeing tour around Paris.
On the route you'll see: Concorde Square - Louvre Museum - Seine River and its bridges - Free time in Montmartre - Notre-Dame Cathedral (stop and free time) - Arch of Triumph - Champs-Elysées Avenue.
After your sightseeing tour, you'll get to skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a lovely lunch at Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, located on the 1st floor.
Then you'll head to the Palace of Versailles, 45-minutes outside of Paris. Here you can enjoy an audio guided tour of the palaces, including the impressive Hall of Mirrors, the King and Queen's Apartments.
After your tour of the palace, you'll have some free time to explore the gardens at your own pace before the minibus heads back to Paris and drops you off at your hotel.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
Round trip transfer is included to/from your centrally located hotel in Paris. Please note that the postal code must begin with 75.
Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour is over, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The audio guide for the tour of Versailles is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin, Korean and Russian.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 8 hours
Your tour includes a lovely lunch at the Eiffel Tower. You can see the menu here.
The Ultimate Paris Tour
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.