Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 72.30
2. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line evening tourat , Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 61.30
3. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 71.30
4. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 93.20
5. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Sat, 6 Jun 2020
From $ 17.00
6. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at Eiffel Tower, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Sat, 5 Dec 2020
From $ 46.60
7. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 295.50
8. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise and Lido de Parisat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 293.50
9. Versailles: Guided morning tour with garden visit - 4 hoursat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Sat, 7 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 99.00
10. Versailles: Skip the line & audio guide - 4 hoursat Sightseeing Versailles, Sun, 8 Dec 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 67.50
Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hours
Looking for the ultimate tour to take in Paris? Look no further!
This exclusive tour starts off by taking you to the best sights of Paris, then to a lovely lunch at the Eiffel Tower, followed by a guided tour of Versailles and free time to explore the gardens! All entrances are included and you don't even have to stand in line to get in!
- Enjoy the ultimate tour of Paris
- Get pick-up at your hotel
- See all of the major sights
- Explore Montmartre on your own
- Have lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Get a guided tour of Versailles
- Enjoy some free time to explore the gardens
What can I expect?
The Ultimate Paris Tour
Your day starts with your driver picking you up at your hotel or other accommodation and takes you on a sightseeing tour around Paris.
On the route you'll see: Concorde Square - Louvre Museum - Seine River and its bridges - Free time in Montmartre - Notre-Dame Cathedral (stop and free time) - Arch of Triumph - Champs-Elysées Avenue.
After your sightseeing tour, you'll get to skip the line to the Eiffel Tower and enjoy a lovely lunch at Restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel, located on the 1st floor.
Then you'll head to the Palace of Versailles, 45-minutes outside of Paris. Here you can enjoy an audio guided tour of the palaces, including the impressive Hall of Mirrors, the King and Queen's Apartments.
After your tour of the palace, you'll have some free time to explore the gardens at your own pace before the minibus heads back to Paris and drops you off at your hotel.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Your ticket will be e-mailed directly to you shortly after your booking is complete. Bring a printed copy with you, or present the ticket on your mobile phone.
Where does the tour begin?
Round trip transfer is included to/from your centrally located hotel in Paris. Please note that the postal code must begin with 75.
Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
Where does the tour end?
After your tour is over, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 8 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The audio guide for the tour of Versailles is available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese Mandarin, Korean and Russian.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Mobile voucher accepted
Running Time: 8 hours
Your tour includes a lovely lunch at the Eiffel Tower. You can see the menu here.
The Ultimate Paris Tour
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.