Paris Catacombs - Skip the line
Journey into the Catacombs and discover a darker side of Paris on this guided walking tour. Go deep under the Paris streets and walk through tunnels made with the bones of 6 million Parisians! With your tickets already in hand, you get to skip the regular queue, which normally is up to 3 hours!
- Skip the line to the Catacombs
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour
- Explore the underground church and graveyard
- Learn about the Catacombs interesting history
Venture Deep under the Streets of Paris
Dug out in the middle ages, the Catacombs of Paris were originally a quarry with hundreds of kilometers of tunnels which were burrowed underneath the streets of Paris. Then when the cemeteries of Paris became overfilled the city started moving the dead into the catacombs.
Today access into the Catacombs is very limited and it is rare to be able to explore inside with a local guide who knows the history and the tunnels like we do.
Join our small group tour and we’ll guarantee you access to this wonderfully unique part of Paris. Explore more than a kilometer of tunnels and come away with memories to haunt you for a lifetime!
The tour is operated in English.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email address entered at time of booking, just print it out and bring it with you on your tour.
How long is the tour?
The tour runs around 2 hours. Please plan on arriving about 15 minutes before the tour begins.
Is there a dress code?
Please be aware that it is always around 14°C (57°F) in the Catacombs, please dress accordingly.
Who is this tour suitable for?
This tour is recommended for children age 8 and up.
- For this tour you absolutely cannot be late, if you are not at the meeting address on time you will lose your reservation.
- You must climb down and back up 130 steps during this tour, so this tour is not recommended for people with heart or breathing conditions or for those who have difficulty walking.
- There iare no elevators, no bathrooms and no lockers on this tour.
- The tour runs come rain or shine.