Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Sightseeing Versaillesat Sightseeing Versailles, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 69.90
2. Versailles: Morning guided tour from Parisat Versailles: Morning guided tour from Paris, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 100.80
3. Versailles Passport with Audio Guideat Versailles Passport with Audio Guide, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 31.00
4. Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guideat Admission tickets to Versailles incl. audio guide , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 23.60
5. The Ultimate Paris Tourat The Ultimate Paris Tour, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 243.00
6. Guided Tour of Versailles and the Eiffel Towerat PARISCityVISION, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 198.30
7. Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianonsat Versailles: Full day tour to Versailles & Trianons, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 174.90
8. Versailles: Versailles Expressat Versailles: Versailles Express, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 36.90
9. Louvre Masterpieces and Royal Palace Tourat Louvre, Fri, 15 Nov 2019 - Mon, 9 Nov 2020
From $ 85.10
10. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.20
Versailles: Guided tour w. fountain show
Enjoy one of the best Palace of Versailles tours, which includes the visit inside the palace, a tour of the wonderful French gardens and the spectacular fountain show to Baroque music and lights.
- Enjoy a guided visit of Versailles
- Get transported back and forth from Paris
- Visit the Royal Apartments and the Hall of Mirrors
- Explore the French gardens
- See the incredible fountain show
See the Fountain Show at Versailles
Your tour starts with a guided visit of the Palace of Versailles. See the King's Grand Apartments with seven rooms each dedicated to a different god (Apollo, Mars, Venus, etc.) and the Queen's Grand Apartments, mirroring those of the king, including the Coronation Room and the Queen's Bedroom, once occupied by Marie Antoinette.
You'll also get the chance to admire the spectacular Hall of Mirrors. Hall is almost 73 meters long and was created to dazzle Louis XIV's visitors. The hall contains about 350 mirrors and is lit by 17 windows overlooking the palace's beautiful gardens.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the PARISCityVISION office. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends back at the PARISCityVISION office in Paris.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 5 hours, including a 45-minute drive to and from Versailles.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-17. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
- We highly recommend comfortable walking shoes as the tour includes a great deal of walking.
- Pushchairs are forbidden inside the palace.
- Pictures without flash are permitted inside the palace.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge