Over 3.5 million tickets sold
4000+ products in 30 cities
100% secure payment system
You can feel 100% safe while purchasing on our site
Pay in US dollars
You pay in dollars with no hidden fees
Why shop with us?
1. Big Bus Tours Parisat Big Bus Tours Paris, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Dec 2019
From $ 27.20
2. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 73.60
3. Skip the Line: The Eiffel Tower By Nightat , Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Mon, 30 Mar 2020
From $ 64.00
4. Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Lineat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Sat, 4 Jan 2020
From $ 80.60
5. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 21.10
6. Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Towerat Sightseeing, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 85.70
7. Eiffel Tower Climbing with Summitat Eiffel Tower, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 10 Nov 2020
From $ 72.60
8. Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiensat Paris Sightseeing Cruise: Bateaux Parisiens, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 18.60
9. Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 54.00
10. Hop-On Hop-Off Parisat Hop-On Hop-Off Paris, Tue, 12 Nov 2019 - Tue, 31 Mar 2020
From $ 39.70
Tour to Montmartre
Discover the charming neighbourhood Montmartre during this 2-hour guided tour! Montmartre is an iconic area of Paris filled with narrow streets and feeling of the old Paris. Here you'll see both the Sacré Coeur, Place de Tertre and much more!
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour in Montmartre
- Admire the Basilica of the Sacré Coeur from the outside
- Experience Place du Tertre
Explore the Charming Montmartre Area
Your local guide will show you Montmartre's highlights and best spots. Discover the lively Place du Tertre where many painters, portraitists and caricaturists sell their work. Admire the beautiful Basilica of the Sacré Coeur on the very top of the hill.
You'll also experience the Place du Calvaire, the famous Vignes de Montmartre, the windmill Moulin de la Galette and the bustling Abbesses quarter with the Rue Lepic and the famous 'Bar des 2 Moulins.'
The tour ends by the Moulin Rouge cabaret in Montmartre, so you can continue on exploring the charming neighbourhood on your own.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts in front of the tourist information by the metro station Anvers. The address will be clearly stated on your e-ticket. Please be there 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the Moulin Rouge in Montmartre.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts approx. 2 hours.
What languages is the tour available in?
The tour is available in English, Spanish and French.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 3-11. Children between under 3 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge