100% secure payment system
Pay in US dollars
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Lineat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line , Wed, 31 May 2023 - Mon, 28 Aug 2023
From $ 61.60
2. Eiffel Tower: Summit visit and tour of Parisat The Eiffel Tower & City Tour of Paris, Th, 1 Jun 2023 - Sun, 27 Aug 2023
From $ 111.80
3. Eiffel Tower: Guided tour & summit visitat Eiffel Tower, Th, 1 Jun 2023 - Sat, 26 Aug 2023
From $ 68.70
4. Eiffel Tower: Guided highlights - 90 min.at La Tour Eiffel - Visite guidée de 90 minutes, Wed, 31 May 2023 - Sat, 26 Aug 2023
From $ 44.90
5. Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruiseat Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Cruise, Wed, 31 May 2023 - Sun, 26 Nov 2023
From $ 25.00
6. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & Cruiseat Eiffel Tower with Skip-the-Line & Cruise, Wed, 31 May 2023 - Mon, 28 Aug 2023
From $ 72.80
7. Eiffel Tower: Skip the Line & summit visitat Eiffel Tower Summit with Skip-the-Line, Sun, 4 Jun 2023 - Mon, 28 Aug 2023
From $ 94.40
8. Arc de Triomphe: Skip the Lineat Admission Tickets to Arc de Triomphe , Wed, 31 May 2023 - Sun, 26 Nov 2023
From $ 17.10
9. Sightseeing and Cruisesat Sightseeing and Cruises, Wed, 31 May 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 45.80
10. Disneyland® by busat Disneyland® by Bus, Th, 1 Jun 2023 - Sun, 31 Mar 2024
From $ 184.60
Tour to Montmartre
Discover the charming neighborhood Montmartre during this 2-hour guided tour! Montmartre is an iconic area of Paris filled with narrow streets and feeling of the old Paris. Here you'll see both the Sacré Coeur, Place de Tertre and much more!
- Enjoy a 2-hour guided tour in Montmartre
- Admire the Basilica of the Sacré Coeur from the outside
- Experience Place du Tertre
What can I expect?
Your local guide will show you Montmartre's highlights and best spots. Discover the lively Place du Tertre where many painters, portraitists and caricaturists sell their work. Admire the beautiful Basilica of the Sacré Coeur on the very top of the hill.
You'll also experience the Place du Calvaire, the famous Vignes de Montmartre, the windmill Moulin de la Galette and the bustling Abbesses quarter with the Rue Lepic and the famous 'Bar des 2 Moulins.'
The tour ends by the Moulin Rouge cabaret in Montmartre, so you can continue on exploring the charming neighborhood on your own.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Infant (0-2): Free of charge
Change date free of charge Change date free of charge
You can now change your booked date free of charge! Simply use the form under Contact Us or send us an email to let us know the new date no later than 5 days before your booked date
Refundable tickets Refundable tickets
Refundable up to 48 hours before performance date. A cancellation fee of up to 20% pr. ticket may apply
Print out voucher
Running Time: 2 hours
The tour departs Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday.
Tour to Montmartre
Anvers Metro Station, 68 Boulevard de Rochechouart, 75018 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.